Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New computer   Technical Issues

Started Nov-27 by Diannef130; 380 views.
Diannef130

Nov-27

I have a new hp laptop.  When I try to download and open Midnight Castle I get a message that Windows 10 in S mode only  runs Microsoft verified apps.  In order to get MC, I must switch out of S Mode, but it strongly suggests that it not be done for safety and security reasons.  What do I do?

Thanks

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Nov-27

OK ,  i'LL TRY TO HELP . 

1 .  SELECT THE WINDOWS ICON IN THE BOTTOM LEFT WHEN IT OPENS THEN 

2 . SELECT THE SETTINGS GEAR WHEN THAT OPENS 

3 . SELECT APPS 

4 THEN WHEN APPS OPENS

5. SELECT APPS AND FEATURES UNDER THAT IS A DROP DOWN SELECT ANYWHERE . 

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET APPS FROM WHERE EVER YOU WANT .

HOPE THIS HELPS . I'M NOT YELLING MY EYES ARE BAD .

Diannef130

Nov-28

Hi.  When I get to the apps and features I don't see a dropdown that says anywhere.  I must be missing something...Thanks

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Nov-29

I WENT ON LINE AND FOUND THIS : 

OPEN SETTINGS CLICK/TAP ON APPS ICON 

UNDER INSTALLING APPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE , SELECT : ALLOW APPS FROM ANYWHERE ( DEFAULT )                                                                                                             THS ARE OPTIONS : WARN ME BEFORE INSTALLING APPS FROM OUTSIDE THE STORE     OPTION 3 : ALLOW APPS FROM THE STORE ONLY .

LOOKS LIKE THEY CHANGED THIS FEATURE . WHAT I DESCRIBED WAS HOW I HAD TO CHANGE MINE .

IF YOU DON'T FIND IT THERE THEN I SUGGEST YOU TAKE IT TO WHERE YOU BOUGHT IT OR GO GO TO OFFICE DEPOT/MAX OR BEST BUY AND LET THEM SHOW TOU WHERE /HOW TO CHANGE THE OPTION .

Diannef130

Nov-29

I was able to do it.  Thanks so much for your help

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Nov-29

YOUR VERY WELCOME , GLAD YOU FIGURED IT OUT .