Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Examine Hidden Object Scenes 20 times in 30 minutes   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-29 by Katijay (Katijay46); 322 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Nov-29

Really don't like time limits, but this is one of them...if you have opened new areas you might want to use them now or if you have certain HOS that can be done very quickly don't feel like it has to be the Halloween Rooms...Good Luck everyone... 

pclark200

Nov-30

MC has been acting weird the last two days. I keep getting the "not connected" message, and have to punch "try again." Today I did the challenge for the HOs and completed it. When I opened the game back up later they were gone! And it looks like I'll need to do them again. Hope this goofiness clears up.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Nov-30

Have been hearing a lot of weird stuff going on on FB and here...I hope all gets straightened  out...so no problems so on my end on PC...good luck to all...