Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pumpkins   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Dec-1 by Wendulka; 276 views.
Wendulka

Dec-1

Hi everyone,
i have a slighly odd question, i don't understand why so many of my friends are putting the pumpkins on their wishlist. I have nearly 700 of them and not really sure what they're for, so far i didn't need them for anything and it's not even an item that can be sold for good amount of shards or coins. Is there anything i'm missing about those pumpkins?
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-1

If you collect a certain amount ( don't remember how many) It earns you the pumpkin head avatar.

Look in your achievement list to see how many you may need or if you have it already. 

Wendulka

Dec-1

Thank you for the info. Is the avatar that orange pumpkin lady because i've got that one?
LadyAstra

Dec-2

Wendulka,

No, the avatar is All Hallows Jack.  He's the scarecrow with a Jack-o-lantern for a head.  He's the one giving out the Daily Quests, and he's sitting in the new Fall Room by default.   He's from the very first Fall Event, so you'll need to scroll WAY back in the avatar list to see him.  He's also in the achievement list; I believe he's the first Fall Event achievement listed.

You need 2000 Pumpkins to claim him, so any new players on your friends list are probably desperate for some.  Also, a lot of more experienced folks are trying to gather extras to send to new players, other friends, their lower level games, the Consortium, etc., so that there are plenty to go around for those that need them.  He's a lot of work if you just try to get the Pumpkins from chasing morphs and doing DQs!  Of course, you can also just trade one Pumpkin back and forth with someone and get it that way, but that's still a lot of work.  Better to gather extras now while we can get them!

Astra

• Edited December 2, 2020 4:11 am  by  LadyAstra
Wendulka

Dec-2

Thank you all, at least i know why people are asking for the pumpkins

CindyK65

Dec-2

This is my 3rd Fall event and I just finished the achievement, but I didn’t really ask for help until this year. Put on your WL. You will get lots of help. If you really need something besides pumpkins, it’s best to take it off WL until you get what you need, because you will mostly get pumpkins.