Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

need friends   Friends

Started May-18 by shooter9325; 903 views.
shooter9325

May-18

Hi, I had to reformate my computer because of the 1803 windows update. The only friend I have is John. My old ID# 659313 is gone. My new ID# 748689. Please help, I need some friends.

THANK YOU, SHOOTER

In reply toRe: msg 1
shooter9325

May-18

I forgot to tell that I am plying on a PC .old ID# 659313. New ID# 748689. Nee some Friends.

Thank You, SHOOTER

Msg 400.3 deleted
Robert (amf368)

May-19

I have  you as a friend on my ROBERT game. Will delete old id and send an invite from both ROBERT AND ROBERT1.

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-26

Hi Shooter. 

I have you on my Kelli Jo game.  I will do as Robert (amf368) is doing.  Delete old & invite new.  Is there anything you need (gift wise)? 

Take care. 

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

May-27

Howdy Shooter!

Sending you a PM.  I might be able to  help walk you through Restoring your Old MC Game.  Sorry I didn't see your post earlier ~ I was in Computer Hell for a couple of weeks.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

TinyFaerie

Jun-11

Also if you still need friend post in pc friends thread you can always remove or delete your game I'd when you have enough

frankie563

Jun-11

will send you an invite...my ID is 621513

Msg 400.9 deleted
osafranny

Jun-12

re-invited you under your new id. will delate the other one