Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No Winter download   Technical Issues

Started Dec-25 by Cynbrat1; 3567 views.
Cynbrat1

Dec-25

Hey all! Just found this forum and I don't usually have problems w/MC (other than PW).

I haven't gotten the winter download. I have been waiting for it.

Tried looking for it on the leave game tab under dl entire content, it says No downloads available.

Deleted and re-installed the game manager, no help.

No ice skaters, no snow, no new Christmas room. I do have keys from Trina.

Sent message to BF help but we all know how long that takes.

Am I forgetting something?

Game name-  Cynbrat1 (level 63)  #628529

SharpEye1

Dec-25

Oh no!  Do you mean you tried opening the game manager, clicking on the little wheel in the upper right, clicked check manually for downloads?  That should have brought you the download.  If you did that without results, you may also want to reach out directly to elephant games as they seem to respond much more quickly than BFG.  I believe it's: support@elephantgames.com 

Cynbrat1

Dec-25

Thanks so much! Will do.

SharpEye1

Dec-25

Leys us know if you get the download.  heart_eyes

Ada

Cynbrat1

Dec-25

Sure will. Already sent the message to them and mentioned I heard it on Delphi.kissing_heart

I took a break for 2 years (6 arm surgeries) but I've never had a problem like this!

SharpEye1

Dec-25

Oh, my!  Well, fingers crossed they can resolve it for you quickly. heart_eyes

Hirento

Dec-25

Cynbrat1 said:

Tried looking for it on the leave game tab under dl entire content, it says No downloads available.

Hi Cynbrat

did you go to the Game Manager to check for updates?

You open the Game Manager app (if you play on PC, which I assume from your friend ID), if you're lucky the update is there ready to be started.

If not, then click "options" in the top right.

Then click the "downloads" tab, and finally tick the "manually" box (or really circle) then click the  "check for updates" button.

That should hopefully start the Winter Event update.

• Edited December 25, 2020 8:02 pm  by  Hirento
Cynbrat1

Dec-26

I just did this and in manual it said no updates found. I open the manager before I play every day.

I've been playing this for about 6 years now, and have been anxiously awaiting that update. All it says next to the game is activated.

I really don't know what else to do except wait to hear from Elephant games.

Thanks for your help, though. Maybe I should keep the downloads on manual?

Seeing that there was no longer going to be support for the online games on the BF help page almost gave me a heart attack, Not my first problem with BF games.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Cynbrat1

Dec-26

Just sent off another email to BF support asking for them to send/resend the update.

Begging, actually.

Hi Cynbrat1,

This happened to me once before.  What worked for me was shutting my computer down for a few minutes and then rebooting it.  You've probably already done this but I thought it might be worth the suggestion.

Best of luck to you.

- Ben