Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Big Fish Manager App-Notice the link to old forum gone?   Welcome!

Started May-22 by CzoeMC; 5188 views.
CzoeMC

May-22

So, I've been lazy and going to that link for some things, (including the link to this page).  Today I see that the link is no longer there, for me at least, if not for everyone.

After closing out of the game, it was always there .... so now, how are new players even to know that a Forum existed?

This is just one of the reasons that I have felt, shall we say, less than enthusiastic about playing lately.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Well... I still have old links for daily quests and Pet tells, those links still work for me. Play on iOS.

have tips bookmarked here, but  have not deleted old links.

CzoeMC

May-22

That's great that you have your links.  What concerns me is that new players may not even be able to find the old forum even through the game help link. I didn't know how to, until I read the forum. Ironic, no?

crownthornes

May-22

I'm playing on PC and can still get to the forum from the game help button. 

embers123

May-22

I no longer have forum on big fish page, gone!! No more tips in the forum link, guess they are  not keeping it open, glad we have this forum for help, not playing fair BF. 

Aynasha

May-22

crownthornes said:

PC and can still get to the forum from the game help button

Me too.  Not that it even matters since I selected the GM Quick Exit option a long time ago.  The updates to BF's interfaces don't bother or concern me at all.  Especially compared to so many other websites that are frequently revamped between them having to keep up with the different platforms they have to be compatible with and their own internal policy changes.

ETA:  I misread crownthrones.  She 's talking about the ingame help.  I'm talking about the Game Manager help.  OP CzoeMC's talking about Game Manager.

• Edited May 22, 2018 3:10 pm  by  Aynasha
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

May-22

Howdy Y'all!!

I'm climbing out of Computer Hell, but will give more info on this ongoing horror story later in the Windows 10 Update Discussion.

Just clicked on Game Forum within the MC Game, and it DID bring up the BFG MC Forum in my browser (I'm using Chrome)

Here's the link: 

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3653.page

When I click on Support within the MC Game, I get this link opened in my browser:

https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Midnight Castle Facebook page is still up and running:

https://www.facebook.com/midnightcastle/

On the left panel of the MC FB page, the Get Help link also refers back to the BFG MC Forum page:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3653.page

Whether you don't mind just looking at Facebook, are a Facebook Member or flat out refuse to go anywhere near Facebook, this information has value IMHO.  And here just in case the naysayers amongst us change their minds . . . It could happen (said in my best Judy Tenuta voice)  

I believe all this info (plus links to the other non-BFG Forums) is in another Discussion here, named something like Outside Delphi .

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

embers123

May-22

My link has magically reappeared, just checked on game manager and it was back, I know I am not completely mad yet, it definately was not there earlier!! confused

AEGram

May-22

Hmmmmmm...... with the messing around with the Game Manager, maybe there is an update soon to be issued????????

Nanc275

May-22

I hope there is an update soon, that would be beyond my wildess dreams come true!