Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRiENDS OF MEEK; PATRICK; ALY   Friends

Started Jan-10 by Dot (aussieDot1); 494 views.
Dot (aussieDot1)

Jan-10

I am posting this message on behalf of Meek Monkey who is unable to access the forum at this time. 

Meek is currently experiencing computer problems - nothing to do with Midnight Castle.  She has backed up her files and will reload them when her computer issues have been dealt with.  However she is travelling at the moment and will have to wait until she reaches her destination before she can have her computer looked at. 

As her games are bound to go red icon before she can get her computer fixed, she asks that you please do not delete her game/s.  Also can you not gift until such time as she is back playing please.  She will let us know as soon as she has her computer fixed. 

Meek said to tell everyone she is missing being able to play and missing her friends on the forum.  She hopes everyone has a safe and good 2021. 

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

SharpEye1

Jan-10

Hi Dot,

Thank you for letting us know!  

Ada

Thanks for posting Dot, have made a note as Meek is coming up on my list to gift.  I think Aly was a couple of days ago on one of my games.

Thank for the info, think I just gifted one of those games today......

katiek2

Jan-11

Thanks for letting us know, Dot.  Meek hasn't gone red in my game yet, so it's good to know that if her icon does go red, we know she is returning.  

In reply toRe: msg 5
Dot (aussieDot1)

Jan-11

Hi.

Meek has been visiting my part of Australia.  She arrived just before Christmas and has been staying in my sister's beach place (it was vacant).  She has another lovely lady travelling with her as she explores Australia.  We had a lovely time seeing different things in my area.  The two of them joined my family for Christmas lunch and got on well with my family.  They were going to stay a bit longer before moving on to visit some other people they know.  But about a week and a half ago a low level cyclone hit Queensland in the Gulf of Carpentaria.  While we did not feel the cyclone, it quickly turned into a rain depression which moved across north Queensland and settled over the Townsville area where I live so we have had lots of rain.  It curtailed all outings.  Further south got lots of rain and there has been lots of flash flooding within the state.  As the rain is starting to clear and the roads are opening again, they decided that they would start their journey south before more rain heads our way.  The journey may be slow and may take several days for her to reach their destination - her son's place. 

A few days ago her computer issues began but as they were packing ready to move it is one of those things that had to wait until she gets where she is headed.  This may be why the icons are still green but I noticed this morning that Patrick's icon has already gone red so the others may soon follow.  She has assured me she will be back in the game as soon as she can. 

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

PS:  I love how this game can bring together people who would otherwise never meet. 

Hi Dot,  have been watching the news of the rains in your area.  Also the coverage of the 10 year anniversary of all the disastrous flooding that had 78% of QLD declared a disaster area.  I well remember the scenes of how everybody just pitched in together to help.  People from all across the country. Even though watching the footage brought tears to my eyes, it was wonderful to remember how everyone displayed Mateship.  Keep yourself safe.