Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Message notifications   Technical Issues

Started Jan-15 by kthreads; 373 views.
kthreads

Jan-15

I get email notifications whenever there is a response to a forum post I am participating in if I am included in the "reply" as the recipient or CC'd. 

I do not, however, get notifications of private messages. Is there a way that I can get email notifications that I have a private message? I checked profile preferences, but don't see anything that distinguishes that it's only forum post replies and not also private messages. I think I'm just missing a setting in preferences and need a nudge in the right direction. 

Janet

PC:  Janet  / Isadora

Android: jdmorgan / jd / janni 

• Edited January 15, 2021 5:16 pm  by  kthreads
TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-15

I don't think there is a setting for private messages to send you an email. Im going to CC Kid Magnet and have her weigh in.

kthreads

Jan-15

Thanks, TinyFaerie.  I'm a slacker in regards to checking in... I really need a "heads up".  grin

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Jan-16

There is not a setting but it sure would be nifty if there was. I'll put in a request at members service in the morning.