Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Snow Flake Achievement    Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jan-18 by Katijay (Katijay46); 614 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jan-18

There are those trying to finish this Achievement with this event...in the case you are not aware if you give a snow flake it does not take it away from your collection...so if you see someone with a snowflake on their wish list they are most likely trying to finish this achievement.

AEGram

Jan-23

Katijay (Katijay46) said:

There are those trying to finish this Achievement with this event...in the case you are not aware if you give a snow flake it does not take it away from your collection.

This is an incorrect statement. I had 1173 snowflakes in inventory. I gifted one to a friend and I now have 1172 in inventory.

Gifting a snowflake to a friend will indeed reduce the quantity you have in inventory.

In reply toRe: msg 2
PenWeb

Jan-23

You may lose a flake in your INVENTORY collection, BUT it will not decrease the amount on the ACHIEVEMENT total.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jan-26

What I really meant to say was that it doesn't take away from what you have collected towards the achievement...just used wrong terminology...yes your inventory does go down....

AEGram

Jan-27

It is correct for any achievement item: snowflakes, Santa medallion, shards, etc. 

The achievement is to collect x amount of each item. It doesn't mean you must maintain that amount in your inventory.

To be true, you only need one....that you can pass back and forth to one friend and that friend can return it to you. While that will take a veeeeeerrrrrrrry long time, it will eventually meet the requirement of the achievement.