Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Discovered new pet   Welcome!

Started Jan-20 by ilona070; 1274 views.
ilona070

Jan-20

Hi everybody,

Helpppp....Who can tell me how to get a “ red/orange cat?! With a golden coin in its paws wil big eyes. Kloee who is my friend has it and i made a pic, but i do not know how to get one of them. 

The pet in question was one that could be won playing the Tournament which was disabled.

ilona070

Jan-20

Ohh ok, must of missed that.

thank you for your answer.

ilona

You're welcome, happy to help!!

His name is Champion, and you really had to be a champion to get him. I never had a chance with my slow eye hand coordination. In the tournaments you competed against the other players. In the rest of the game you are only competing against yourself. I think that is why they stopped the tournaments. I wish they would have some of the scenes, though, as they were interesting. 

ilona070

Jan-22

Hi Smicheltree,

too bad you can’t get him any other way. My tournament rounds were also not very mention worthy... ;-)  but it’s a shame that is the only way to retrieve one. Thank you so much for your kind reply on my question. Ilona

Msg 4150.7 and the next 1 deleted