Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

LOST game Otter and TOAD   Technical Issues

Started Jan-22 by KNIMtheTOAD; 710 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Jan-22

Have lost both games. Still have MOUSE that is on my daughters PC. Have friend who is waiting to help me. 

My darling old Cat Albert 191/2yrs has been diagnosed with Kidney failure and Cancer. Vet said 1 day left and its been 3 days. He is sweet and gentle and wants me in his sight . There I will stay until the end. He saw me through many hardships and deserves the best. 

I have other games to play if I find time. Please all of you be kind and stay safe. 

KNIMtheTOAD 

((((((((((())))))))))) Hugs to you and Albert.  You will miss him greatly.  We are not game friends but my thoughts & prayers are with you both.

ETA.  He will be with you forever.

misstracy22

Jan-23

Thoughts, prayers and hugs for you at such a terrible time. My heart is with you. Albert knew who was his best mate so looked after you, so you could look after him when he needs you to. Have those happy memories  to hand that you shared. 

hugs Tracy 

Honeyphan

Jan-23

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet kitty. <3 Prayers for you, for peace and comfort and that when his time does come, Albert goes gently.

And sorry to hear too, that you have lost those games. Are you trying to get them back, or do you mean they are history?

• Edited January 23, 2021 3:25 pm  by  Honeyphan
katiek2

Jan-23

Oh that is so sad!   He really hung in there for you, and Anna is right - he will always be  with you.

Kitty Angel Glitter Graphic Comment | Angel cat, Cats, Great cat

SharpEye1

Jan-23

Oh, Rosalie--I'm so sorry to hear about Albert!  My heart goers out to you, my friend!  I'm also bummed that you lost both your Otter and Toad games.  As you say, at least you still have Mouse!  Let us know if you get them back.  Prayers to you for strength during this difficult time!

Ada

mdpetdoc

Jan-23

I'm so sorry for your loss. You must have taken exceptional care of Albert and loved him greatly for him to reach such a wonderful age. 

GunnerGypsy

Feb-1

I wondered where Otter and Toad went.  I have extra from Winter Event and will send what I have when they return.

I am so sorry to hear about Albert; I adopt animals, knowing that they will go before I do.  And still I adopt pets, or rather they adopt me.

Please stay safe.  Gunner

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-2

Rosalie,

I'm so sorry your heart is hurting, and that Albert is heading on a venture of his own over the Rainbow Bridge. Losing a pet is an experience we've had over the years and it never got easier with each one. Please know that your both in my thoughts and prayers, and the knowledge that he'll not suffer anymore. 

Hugs to you both,

Shylo