Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Quitting MC   Friends

Started Jan-23 by Billye (BillyeLH); 1216 views.
Billye (BillyeLH)

Jan-23

I wanted to tell all my friends that I am giving up trying to get BF or Elephant Games to fix the issue with the WE update not loading on my laptop.  I really appreciate all the help that you have given me over the years. I do not want to stop playing but since I haven't been able to get on since December 16th and don't feel like starting over, I'm quitting even trying to get help from either BF or Elephant.  I have tried 3 or 4 times to get help from BF and all I get is their canned emails about move closer to the modem, etc. Elephant Games never responded.

So this is goodbye.  Loved having you as neighbors!  GL!

Billye

Sorry to see you leaving.  You have been a good gifting friend.  Hope you will possibly return one day cry

Billye (BillyeLH)

Jan-23

Thank you so much! You were a good gifting friend, also!

Di (amina046)

Jan-23

Oh no! That is sad news indeed! I will miss you and do not know when and where, in which game we shall meet again. Unless you send me an email in a PM. if not, take care and be safe.

Di

Gertie (Gertie0513)

Jan-27

That is bad news. I can understand your decision. Sorry to see you go, you have been a great castle friend. Thanks for letting us know your decision and perhaps you may decide to come back at a later date,

Gertie

Billye (BillyeLH)

Jan-27

Thank you so much, Gertie!  I finally got a message from BF.  They are giving us a gift because of the issues.  Said that if couldn’t get on yet that maybe with the next update the issues will be fixed.  I’ll wait and see.

You are a great neighbor!

Billye

Great news!  I will keep you as a friend and fingers crossed you will be back in the Castle.

Billye (BillyeLH)

Jan-28

Thank you!  Hope I'll be back on soon!