Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trivia's House (Chat Room game) problem   Technical Issues

Started Jan-25 by LvlSlgr; 450 views.
LvlSlgr

Jan-25

Hey there Kidmagnet! I don't know if you can help with this or not, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

We have a game in the Chat Room area called Trivia's House which I play every day with another person in the forum. There is a Bot also in the game that gives the questions, hints and answers.  For some strange reason the Bot isn't showing up in the game tonight. And that means no questions. Can you please look into this?

Thanks!

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Jan-25

All bots are down, sorry! It's been reported to tech and hopefully they will be back soon. Also hoping your scores will be retained pray 

LvlSlgr

Jan-25

Thanks Kid!

Scores aren't a big deal with us - I play with nvrsdiwsgd. In fact, we figured out we could reset them if we tied. We were doing that periodically so our scores wouldn't be so high that they discouraged others from joining in the game.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Jan-26

Oh good! I'm thinking if they reboot the server or whatever they will be wiped. 

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Jan-26

The bots are back online.

LvlSlgr

Jan-26

Yea!! Our scores are gone, but as I said earlier that's not a big deal. We just want to be able to play. LOL

Thanks a million!