Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DIAMONDS   Welcome!

Started Jan-27 by ARIZONA (ARIZONA9); 1946 views.
ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-27

I opened my game today and in the MAIL from Customer Services was 50 DIAMONDS . They were a thank you for my patients they hope I will continue to play Midnight Castle . did anyone else get the Diamonds 

You can move this if you need to 

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-27

I got them too. Nice little surprise.

dairrr

Jan-27

very pleasant surprise...woohoo 50 free diamonds

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Jan-27

I actually got 2 deliveries from the mailman so 100 diamonds were received!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-27

Very nice surprise!

I got 50 on my PC game, and twice on ios games. So 100 for each game!

The last sentence gives me hope that the game will continue!

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-27

Well !! it looks like we all got them . I for one am sooo glad . I too hope the game continues with out to many HICKUPS . 

Thank You and Luck To All blush

Lynn (LMC2020)

Jan-27

I got 50 Diamonds on my PC Game & 100 Diamonds on my I-Pad!  Great Surprise from the Mailman! 

Definitely gave my day a lift when I opened the games to find 50 Diamonds from Elephant Games.   Thank you Elephant Games, much appreciated.

Honeyphan

Jan-27

I second that thanks! :)

A big thank you to "Midnight Castle Customer support" for the wonderful treat! Got it in all 5 of my games - and it was a real godsend in one of them, where I had been striving to get all the little spirits - I had 2 left to get (it was the last game that I still had some left) and I was running low on diamonds - (had no wands, so was needing to buy each time) - didn't think I would manage it. But I did!  :)))

Thanks to your uber sweet gift, I had enough to buy more wands and got all my little spirits, and my albums in all my games are all now chock full! :D

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jan-28

I got diamonds on my IOS devices. Haven’t checked my PC game yet. No diamonds on android.