Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To friends of SHYLO   Friends

Started Feb-23 by Shylo (shylo2425); 350 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-23

I'm not all together sure that I'm in the right "folder," but I did want to let my friends know that I'm not going to return as soon as I'd hoped. Too, there's always the chance that the Spring Event could begin long before Easter comes in April. Anyway, my predicament now is that my Cable email is phasing out all email/support by years end, and I thought - why wait. So, I'll be updating all my information with the bank, etc. This is going to take me some time.

For those that have been emailing me in the past, I will gladly share my email address. Anyone that wants to email me, send me a PM and I'll gladly share. I'm in and out of MC, and haven't seen any changes - which is good for me - for now. 

I hope everyone is well and safe re: COVID. We've had residents in our apt buildings that have turned up sick. And, we're waiting for the vaccine to come here in a few weeks. 

Take care my friends, and be safe!

Shylo blush

Thanks for letting us know. Stay safe and we'll see you around the castle.

Tammy

SharpEye1

Feb-23

My goodness!  That's a lot of work having to update everything.  I feel for you, my friend!  Stay safe and we'll keep the light on for ya! heart_eyes

Ada

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-23

Thank you so much. You have no idea what a monumental challenge this became. My addled brain kicked in and I accidently deleted my contacts thinking that gmail would drag them over. Little did I know, I had to do that step myself.

Oh lordy, this has been one challenge I wouldn't wish on anyone. One step in updating my many accounts led to another and then to another. Once you start, it  just takes on a "snowball" effect. They all take time, and right now, I'm beat. 

Thanks for stopping by. I never forget my friends, I like to think I'm keeping y'all on the back burner keeping warm cuz I will return.

Hugs,

Shylowink

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-23

Thanks so much Tammy for wanderin' by. Truth be told, I haven't missed MC a whole lot, but I do miss my friends. Some have stayed and a few left. No biggie, for they'll probably be back come Easter. I've got by hands full for the foreseeable future, so will say - see ya later - and get with the work that needs doing.

Take care and stay well!

Shylo wink

katiek2

Feb-23

Gosh Shylo, that sounds like a LOT of work.  Looking forward to your return.

katiek

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-24

Thank you Katie for dropping by. I really had no intentions of coming back into the game yet what with the new update now that just happened. Ugh!! I have so much to do, and I'm not sure now, how I will get it all done. Guess I'll just take it one day at a time! Anyway, thank you for stopping by.

Shylo