Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

blue keys back?   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Feb-24 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 706 views.

I find five ---- is that right??

sloopy268

Feb-28

That’s all I could find too.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Energyworker

Mar-5

I have more than 110 and the requests keep on coming from the characters. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the level you are at?

AEGram

Mar-5

Energyworker said:

I have more than 110 and the requests keep on coming from the characters. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the level you are at?

Upon conclusion of the new content, which takes players to a new max level, the blue Side Quests have returned each time for players to play them during the interim as they wait for the next new content to be released.

However, at the end of the previous content update that took players to Level 102, the Devs didn't activate the Side Quests. So, they were not available for players to enjoy.

Also, generally, when the Side Quests are activated, we have about 7 characters offering them. This time when the Devs activated them, there were only 5 characters with a blue exclamation mark. 

Edited to add: That was the point of the thread being started....to ask other players if they only saw 5 Side Quest characters instead of the normal amount.

• Edited March 5, 2021 4:04 pm  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 4
Energyworker

Mar-5

Thanks for the info.  I saw blue keys as the topic and since it seemed to go on and on where I was at, came in here to see what it said. Perhaps it was endless as I didn't have enough coins to reach the next level. Mine disappeared when I leveled up to Level 77. I remember that happened once before.