Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Level 102 - they've finally got an update!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Feb-24 by RubyLucy58; 957 views.
RubyLucy58

Feb-24

I only got to finish the 13 tasks with the huntress because I had to leave for work.  But I'm so glad there's updated content for the game.

Lesboop52

Feb-25

Hi!  Glad to hear that you got an update.  I've been broken on level 102 for a couple of months.  Hung up on Lilith the Huntress.  Professor Pinfeathers shows: Go to Lilith the Huntress. 12/15.  When I go to Lilith and says No Tasks. "Shh, Don't bother me while I'm on the hunt.  If I need help, I'll ask."  

I've contacted Big Fish and also Elephant Games.  Big Fish tells me they're going to check with others playing the game.  Elephant Games never responded at all.  

I play daily and check for updates daily as well.  Any help would really, really be appreciated.  I noticed one of my Friends is up to level 105!!!

Who do I have to know to get hooked up with a working game? ;o)

Appreciate any help or advice!

Stay safe everyone!

SharpEye1

Feb-25

Hi there,  We just received the new content update a couple of days ago.  If you play on PC, you should go to the Game Manager, click on the little wheel on the top right of the screen, select downloads, and check manually for updates.  That should bring up the MC update for you to download in the Queue.  Good luck!

Lesboop52

Feb-25

Yeah, I had a brain fart this morning!  I forgot that sometimes the update is through the BF Game Mgr.  Then I remembered and now I'm good to go and rolling along!

Lesboop52 said:

I've been broken on level 102 for a couple of months.  

You weren't broken. You had reached the end of the game content. The last game content update had been back in Sept, so this new update has been 5 months of waiting for those at Level 102. Once you reach the end of this content update, you'll be playing the waiting game again.  

LvlSlgr

Feb-25

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

Once you reach the end of this content update, you'll be playing the waiting game again.  

And that's why I play the new content very slowly. LOL

Di (amina046)

Feb-25

Still nothing for ios!

Sun (sunriserain)

Feb-26

Di I got the update for iOS on Wednesday Feb 24.

Search for Midnight Castle in the App Store. Don’t click on the Open button. Click on the picture. That should take you to a screen where you can click Update. 
I hope it works for you.  That was shared with me by another forum member. 
Sun

RubyLucy58

Feb-26

Level 102 further opened up when I downloaded the update to Midnight Castle.  If you can't get that to work I would contact  Big Fish's helpdesk.

Di (amina046)

Feb-26

You are a sunshine! It worked.  Thank you my dear.heart_eyes