Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

wheel of fortune   Achievements and Musings

Started Feb-28 by lilredhood51; 998 views.
lilredhood51

Feb-28

two days in a row now there have been eggs on the wheel of fortune in my tablet game. I clicked on the egg then spun the wheel and got the egg. has this ever happened to anyone else or is the wheel in my castle haunted?

LvlSlgr

Feb-28

I almost always click on the egg before spinning the wheel. Sometimes it works and and sometimes it doesn't. It's just luck.

BTW ... you should always have at least one egg on the wheel.

AEGram

Mar-1

LvlSlgr said:

BTW ... you should always have at least one egg on the wheel.

There are many Fortune Wheels that present in my game without an egg on it. 

In reply toRe: msg 3

For some odd reason, I guess just another quirk of the game, I didn't have eggs on the Wheel for the longest time.  Suddenly, eggs began popping up.  Never win one though.  I have the worst luck.

In reply toRe: msg 3
LvlSlgr

Mar-1

AEGram said:

There are many Fortune Wheels that present in my game without an egg on it. 

That's interesting. Years ago I only got an egg on the wheel every so often. But with one of the updates - and this was at least 3 years ago - I started getting an egg on every wheel. I seem to recall at the time there was a discussion about  the change in the forum. This was back when we were using the old BF forum. Occasionally I'll get two but not very often.

• Edited March 1, 2021 3:08 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Honeyphan

Mar-1

I'm not on tablet, am on PC, but after reading your post, I decided to test that idea by clicking on the egg before spinning - first I got an arrow to spin again - so I clicked on egg, span again (got a star) - and next free spin from that - a third time when I clicked on egg then span -

I got an egg! lol   ... will be testing that theory again! Thanks for sharing. :)

AEGram

Mar-2

LvlSlgr said:

AEGram said: There are many Fortune Wheels that present in my game without an egg on it. 

I may have to check the validity of this statement. I had 2 lovely, delicious eggs on my wheel a day ago....couldn't get one of them for love or money. I finally quit trying.

Current wheel has a Seal Egg....not worth spinning for. 

Energyworker

Mar-16

Two days in a row I got the same egg twice! I'm on a PC. I thought I invented clicking on the fortune wheel items. astonished