Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Plain stamps needed   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Mar-8 by Tkeller50; 1140 views.
Tkeller50

Mar-8

Hi all, 

I am stuck and am in need of plain stamps.  Is there any other way to get them without having to buy them? I already have them listed on my wish list.  My player id is a1239682. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Tammy

Katky (Katky2)

Mar-8

Hi Tammy, sent you an invite. I'll be glad to gift you plain stamps, have thousands of them... You can also get in touch with The Consortium, they do a marvelous job helping MC players! Stay healthy.... Beth

Tkeller50

Mar-9

Thank you very much Beth! Is the Consprtium another player? 

PenWeb

Mar-9

Hi Tkeller50,

Go to your left side of your Forum screen. Scroll down to the Black label with The Consortium on it in white letters. Go to the first one and you will find help there. I assume you are on Android. I cannot help, am on PC, but there are other members who are and can help you.

Good luck.

AEGram

Mar-9

Tkeller50 said:

Is there any other way to get them without having to buy them?

IF you rely on HOS visits to get items needed for the game rather than the pet chests or playing for them in the Puzzles, the game will provide you with all the necessary number of stamps required to advance in the game.

That said....IF you also use up your supply to craft items for profit (to sell), you can also use up precious stamps needed to craft items for characters.

To get the game to give stamps to you on a regular basis:

1. Never, never, never let your quantity get to zero. The game is particularly stingy with giving these stamps randomly when you totally run out.

2. Always, always, always maintain a bare minimum of 20 of each type of stamp in inventory (50 is a better number). This means if you have 20 in inventory and a character asks you to craft an item requiring 10 plain stamps, you would want to get an additional 10 in inventory above the 20 before you craft that item. 

3. Put stamps on your wish list; many friends will gift them to you. But don't rely on friends to always give them to you. Your game will supply them randomly from HOS visits, so do the rounds, do the rounds, do the rounds.

4. When leveling up.....start with the first character in the Pinfeather's quest. Go as far as you can go until you need to wait for the next location to cooldown and be available. While you're waiting...go into every single one of the available HOSs you have in your game. This will build up a smattering of inventory, coins stamps, pet food, and airship items.

5. When the events start (Spring, Fall, Winter) -- completely set aside the leveling up for the duration of the event. Get a bunch of friends and play each of their event rooms on a daily basis. (Or play as many as you possibly can, based on your time allotment.) The events usually last 30-40 days. At the event's conclusion, you will be totally amazed at the amount of coins you have accrued. B...U..T... you will also be shocked at the number of stamps, pet food bags, airship items, and excess event items (that can be converted to shards) that you will also have in inventory.

6. Basically, play your game smart and play it to get it to give you those stamps randomly in your own game rather than relying on others to provide for you. 

After all.....there's no hurry to get to "the end" because there is no end...There are only long waiting periods between each new content release. 

In reply toRe: msg 5
Tkeller50

Mar-9

Thank you for a the great tips. I have been playing for at least 5 years so you will have to forgive me as I do not know the acronyms you mentioned. What is a HOS and Pinfeathers quest? I clearly am not familiar with the names but am sure I do them.

AEGram

Mar-9

Tkeller50 said:

What is a HOS and Pinfeathers quest? I clearly am not familiar with the names but am sure I do them.

An "HOS" is Hidden Object Scene -- these are the places where you go to collect items (Crypt, Broken Carriage, etc.)

Pinfeathers quest -- this is the crow on the left side of the screen that delivers the character quests to you so you can level up in the game.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Tkeller50

Mar-17

Awesome! Thanks so much! Do you happen to know when the Spring room will open?

No one knows (except the developers, and they like to keep us guessing) when the Spring Event will start. Since we are currently having a Castle Challenge, it won't be until sometime after that. Last years Spring Event started on April 3rd.

Tkeller50

Mar-17

Wait wait wait, castle challenge? What is that and where do I find it?