Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

4/30/18

MY YOUNGEST TRUST NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THIS HOUSE AND A FEW FRIENDS.    NO WAY WOULD HE LET IT HAPPEN.

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

4/30/18

MY OLDEST WILL BE 50 IN SEPT.  HE WORKS HE IS A NET TECH.  HIS WIFE A TEACHER.  I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE DOES WITH HIS MONEY.  HE NEVER HAS ANY.  THE COLLECTORS CALL HERE MY YOUNGEST TELLS THEM HIS BILLS ARE NOT MINE GO AWAY.  OF COURSE NOT THAT NICE.  I HAVE ALREADY PUT EVERYTHING IN MY YOUNGEST NAME.    SO THE OLDEST WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS RED NECK BROTHER AFTER I AM GONE.   HA! HA!  THAT WILL BE FUN TO WATCH.  MY YOUNGEST IS POLITE TO HIS BROTHER JUST DOES NOT LIKE HIM.  CAN YOU BLAME HIM.  THE OLDEST WHEN HE WAS THE BIGGEST TRIED TO DO AWAY WITH HIS BROTHER A COUPLE OF TIMES.  POISONED HIM IN HIS CRIB,  OPENED THE BACK DOOR WHEN HE WAS JUST STARTING TO CRAWL.  GOT HIM ONTO THE BACK STOOP AND PUSHED HIM OFF.   HE LIKED BEING THE ONLY CHILD.    THE LAST FIGHT THEY GOT INTO WAS WHEN THEY WERE TEENS.  THE YOUNGEST WAS WINNING THE OLDEST RAN INTO HIS ROOM LOCKED THE DOOR AND LEFT THROUGH THE WINDOW.  FROM THEN ON HE LEFT HIS YOUNGER BROTHER ALONE.

THE YOUNGER ONE IGNORED HIM.

Carlie (CarlieQuilts)

4/30/18

I most certainly cannot find any fault with how your younger son treats his brother.  It makes me sad to hear how the younger was abused by the older.  But at least he was finally able to change that.  I know my two have had their moments but nothing even close to that.  My daughter, the younger, does have her brother's number so he won't be pulling the wool over her eyes.  I am glad your younger son is watching out for you. Our youngest, a daughter, is very close to us and Shen we are gone she will handily deal with her brother or tell him to take a flying leap.  

I do do find it difficult to talk to my son.  If things don't go they way he wants then you're not listening. He had a fiancé that passed away about a year and a half ago.  He was with her when she had a grand mal seizure.  He has difficulty sleeping because he just dwells on it rather than learning how to cope with her loss.  But he doesn't listen, it isn't what he wants to hear.  He also has take from us, probably more than I even realize.  

As I said, glad you have someone watching out for you  

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

4/30/18

KIDS ARE SO DIFFERENT.  RAISED THE SAME BUT TURN OUT SO DIFFERENT.

I hear you on that, my two are different as night and day. 

That works for me :)  I've been getting AARP correspondence for awhile now, it started when I was 50 that's why I'm confused by the age requirements. 

TinyFaerie

5/1/18

I am a bit of a gypsy. I only let Social Security, My Bank and My Insurance know where I live.

I don't get junk mail. Most goes to my moms house. LOL

So I am kinda off the grid so to speak.

PixieBells

5/1/18

I contacted AARP told them to take me off the mailing list, that gave them six weeks to pester me till the mailing stopped, if it hadn't They would of got a earful Daily!.

And Kids do grow up so different  that's for sure! Our youngest lies to your face never tells the truth & has  burned all the family  with his lies.....So not one of us believes or help out anymore...sad.  Don't like who he is But will always love & pray for him.

With ALL the changes  in my Life at this time of My life ~ MC forums, packing the house to move to Texas, Leaving Everyone, My kids(3), & Grand kids(3) My Girlfriends, Family, Our Church,  & Everything I have grown up with has been really tough.

But My Hubby & I  are  doing this for US......

will get to meet new People , Places & Learn New things  just like here!

Hugs to All

Hollycherry_blossom

TinyFaerie

5/1/18

Holly kids these day think they are entitled. Drives me nuts.

I left Texas to get away from my whole family for several years.

They just got to be too much. Long distance make it easier to ignore bad behavior.

Welcome to Texas Im back now too in the DFW area. But just cut some family off. I cant be bothered. The son in question I live with now. 

If they want to be toxic they can. I am done with all that.

The son I live with is actually the only person who really knows where I live.

They can enjoy being miserable with each other. I dont give a flip

Im sure you know what I mean.

I learned to just not even tolerant nonsense. It has been refreshing to get away from all that.