Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you know Debra?   Friends

Started May-28 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1071 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

May-28

I have a game name Debra on my Friend list that says she is in the Hospital next to her name....I did not see her on the PC list, but was wondering who else might know her and how she is doing....she hasn't gone red so hoping she is able to play, but wanted to wish her well and a speedy recovery...This Debra is at level 84 on my game....

I also have Debra as a friend.  I only noticed that message a couple days ago when I went to gift her after she had sent a gift a few days before.  Hope she is okay and I also send my well wishes.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-28

That is probably Tiny Faerie.

She is okay.  

Hopefully she will be back in the forum soon.

Until then, please send her happy thoughts and love,

Cheers,

Jenifer

SharpEye1

May-29

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

That is probably Tiny Faerie. She is okay. Hopefully she will be back in the forum soon. Until then, please send her happy thoughts and love, Cheers, Jenifer

I don't know.....in my game Tiny Faerie's game name is Tiny Faerie, which is currently red. hushed

CC to katiek2
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-30

Turns out it's not her.

My mistake.

Sorry.

TinyFaerie

Jun-9

Lol yeah definitely not me lol

Which reminds me add me if you know me lol i never got around to adding real friends and will cull out reds and anyone i can remember who has gifted me lately.

starjoker018

Jun-12

Debra is still on my list.  She will be back.   BTW, my name is Doris but in game it is sumdaze on pc and just started another game that is on tablet so it goes as android, name is Bella  a1005384. Anyone welcome to add me to your list or send to me and I will add.  Thank you, first time ever posting and have been with BFG since 2008.

SharpEye1

Jun-12

starjoker018 said:

Debra is still on my list. She will be back. BTW, my name is Doris but in game it is sumdaze on pc and just started another game that is on tablet so it goes as android, name is Bella a1005384. Anyone welcome to add me to your list or send to me and I will add. Thank you, first time ever posting and have been with BFG since 2008.

Hi starjoker--Thanks for the info.  We'll update the member list.  Ada and Chilpep

CC to chilpep
chilpep

Jun-12

Welcome to the castle.  I've added your name to the PC and Android Master Lists.

dair (dairr)

Jun-13

the debra I have on my game is wearing the mermaid avatar and is gifting she is on level 86 you can email me for id# I don't know her personally not yet anyway , you can message me here at Delphi my Delphi name is dairr castle name is dair..