Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3653.page

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

When Life Gives You Lemons...   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started May-30 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 1928 views.
Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Ok, I have to share a story. I bought a bottle of Blueberry wine from a little family run winery waaaay down near the NH/MA boarder. I was saving it for the 4th of July when I was going to have Red, White and "Blue" wine at my cookout.

Last night, or this morning as it was after midnight... I heard a very strange series of sounds from my living room. Both cats were curled up on my bed. Dog was snoring on his bed...so what could it be...?

I go into the living room and see the the BB wine POURING out of the bottle, over the antique wooden buffet, onto the floor and flowing toward the box of old family photo's I keep telling myself I'm going to go through and organize.

*#&)&)$*%&)$(*^&$)#* SAVE THE WINE

I grab the bottle and rush for towels. So, for the next hour I'm on my hands an knees cleaning Wine off the furniture, floor and photos. When I take a breath I see i do have a bit left - enough for a taste. YUM! But I was still PISSED.

This afternoon I called the winery and told them what happened. Beth was so sweet, she said she would be happy to swap out the bottle for me if I can come down when they are open Sunday. Let's see 70 miles, and hour and a half... to replace a bottle of wine. Normally this would be a tough decision but I have a coupon for a free 5 course meal at an artisan restaurant just 7 miles from the winery... ROAD TRIP!!!!!

So - I wasn't too thrilled last night but I'm Definitely thinking this was meant to be now!!!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Staff

Isn't that just sad...That was all that was left

Di (amina046)

May-30

Cheers! Just shows you never to postpain a party stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

SharpEye1

May-30

Oh, Cindy!  Only you could have a story like that!  So annoying.....but so funny too!!  sweat_smile  I mean, hey.....you get the meal now too! Ada

chilpep

May-30

No lie on road trip...."free" wine and a free 5 course meal....I'm there!

Staff

pretty much what my aunt said - I'm picking her up on my way

LvlSlgr

May-30

You need to make the trip. Wine and a free dinner nearby. Definitely worth it!

But do you have any idea how the wine got knocked over or whatever? The Question Mark Smiley Face, Emoticon

Staff

That's the funny part - it didn't. The pressure in the bottle blew out the cork all by itself. Go Figure

chilpep

May-30

Party for two, awesome!  Have fun