Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

In reply toRe: msg 139
Cyberfox277

Nov-12

I'm beginning to think there won't be a Halloween event at all this year sweat  And I really hope I'm wrong, please just bring it on  praysweat 

AllanaX7

Nov-12

Just be patient a few more days.

I read someone's post that next week they will release the Fall Event. heart_eyes

The information came from EG (or BF) by email.

pclark200

Nov-13

Game manager updated for me today when I loaded a trial version of a game. Maybe that is a hopeful sign?

Di (amina046)

Nov-13

Well don't do the update! it might make you loose your game. wait till the "all-clear" is given.

pclark200

Nov-13

I didn't have an option to not do the update on game manager...it just started the update when I clicked on "play" for a trial version of a game. But it updated game manager only. Has anyone else had this happen?

Energyworker

Nov-13

Yes the same thing happened to me and now I can't play any of my BF games. disappointed

pclark200

Nov-13

NO!! It didn't seem to affect mine at all, thank goodness. How scary!

CzoeMC

Nov-13

I do some weird thing if I think my Game Manager is outdated. I go to Big Fish game site, pick a game that has a 60 minute demo and download.

Don't have to play that game, but (I think) my manger is the latest available update. Could be "magical thinking", but seems to work.

Hirento

Nov-13

There is a way to update the Game Manager (if there is an update, that is) without downloading games.

Start the Game Manager.

Click on "Option". In the top right corner you will see the version number - the latest version as of today is 3.5.0.0(3.2)

If your version is lower than this and you want the latest version, just click "About". Here you will see an option to check for updates. Click the button.

I just did the update of the GM, and my games work just fine.

-

(This will check for updates of the Game Manager itself, it will not check for any game updates. To do that, got to "Options", then "Downloads", then click "Check manually")

LvlSlgr

Nov-13

Hirento said:

I just did the update of the GM, and my games work just fine.

Same here.