Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New games to play?   Welcome!

Started Aug-7 by SedonaSueB; 25945 views.
Merry1043

Oct-11

How do you get friends in Hidden City. I don't know anyone who is playing this game.

Merry1043

Oct-11

My ID is 6552275041 and I need friends in Hidden City

Merry1043

Oct-11

I would like to know how to exit and get friends in Hidden City also

Honeyphan

Oct-11

I will send you an invite - my game is actually open right now. :)

I exit by hitting the link at the top (out of game) when it is in windowed mode, since I play directly on site. I'm not sure how you exit if you downloaded the game to your computer...

Be sure and check out Sherlock and Hidden Treasures too (a pirate themed HOS/Match 3 by the same people who do Hidden City) - both are having a Halloween event now too... I like the Sherlock one - it's "Dracula's castle" lol 

ETA: Merry - what name do you go by there? It is not letting me put numbers in to invite, only letters. I go by MysteryAngel145 there - if you just want to send me an invite...

OH- and how to get friends - if I remember right, I just clicked the button "invite friends" and it gave me a bunch of choices - i clicked "all"  lol

• Edited October 11, 2021 8:19 pm  by  Honeyphan
Honeyphan

Oct-11

Lorie - I just saw your reply to me -

I can't type in numbers for some reason (maybe because I play on PC and not android?) - so if you just want to send me an invite, I go by MysteryAngel145 there.  :)

hoggamer

Oct-11

I read on invites to use the login name and not numbers like midnite castle.  My login name is koipeach.  I don't know if it's case sensitive.

hoggamer

Oct-11

I learn that you use your login name. Mine is koipeach.   Also, on my screen I have a box with 4 arrows pointing to each other at the upper right screen . That minimize the screen and a task bar at top appears with the  "-" , square box, and "x" at the upper right.

Merry1043, is that the name you play by in Hidden City?  If so, I will invite you to my game.  I play on PC and exit the game by hitting the esc button in the upper left of the keyboard.

alb248

Oct-12

I'm also looking for friends in Hidden City and Sherlock.  My player name is puzzlegirl.  

Friend invite is alb234.  

• Edited October 12, 2021 2:53 pm  by  alb248