Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New games to play?   Welcome!

Started 8/7/21 by SedonaSueB; 124784 views.

Yes, I saw that! Should be interesting. I like those rewards, too. Sherlock is the only one I really pay much attention to. The Hidden Treasures has too much emphasis on Asian culture which I am not interested in at all, and Hidden City has so much going on that I am at level 28 or 29 and still don't know what is going on ---- plus that one needs restarting constantly.

Another question for you ---- have you gotten to the Missing Brothers case? (comes after Aladdin)? In that one, the item being hunted shows up in every game it seems. I wonder what that is about? 

Happy Cameloting!

Honeyphan

May-4

I'm not really sure - before I understood Sherlock fully, I was playing randomly,  and as a result, had a lot of cases open. When I realized there was a cohesive pattern to follow, which also led to getting booster items, I started playing that way. Right now I'm in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and doing things with Captain Nemo to try to stop Moriarty's plan of the powder we got in Oz... The name of the one I'm doing right now is called "Close the Gate!" - and I think I'm 50% through with the main story case in that book.

But that brothers one does sound kind of familiar...

Was it a side case? I don't remember.

ETA - okay, I think I found it by looking at the diary.

According to the buttons at the bottom, it is case #6 of the main cases, and I'm on case #11.

I don't remember what the item being hunted that always shows up was....

Cyberfox277

May-5

Yes, I like this new event on Sherlock, I've played so much I even leveled up smile 

Honeyphan

May-6

So, Hidden Treasures put up a new event -

Happy Easter (in May. lol)

Gives me hope that MC will do the spring event after all, since other devs are running late too!

Though I do wonder why they didn't have this event first, before the one they had during Easter! (Which had nothing to do with Easter....)

Ah, well.

Happy hunting!  : )

ETA - omg - the bunny match-3 is so cute!!  -

but anyone else notice how the music sounds like Christmas, at times! lol

Still, me likie...  : )

Yes, the bunnies are neat and it is an original idea ---- so tired of their same old boards so this one is a real treat!

Quick question for you ---- in Sherlock, do you assemble ALL collections as they become available? I am ignoring collections that only offer 100 gold, 10 energy units, and 1 random assembler item ---- those seem wasteful to me ---- so do you agree? Am I missing out on something?

Cyberfox277

May-7

I don't think MC Spring event is later than usual smile We always play that in May? The reason I remember is because I've had internet problems last year, and I've had to change the internet service provider and I've missed most of the event and it was about this time? wink Hopefully it will show up any time soon relaxedpray

Cyberfox277

May-7

Actually, that's a very good question, I also have no idea what do with them, unless it's for that Watson daily mission? What do you think assemble them or not? 

Well, maybe honeyphan has another idea or is better informed since she has been playing longer ---- but right now I am NOT assermbling any collections unless there is a nice "tool" as a reward ---- so I now have 11 unassembled collections.

Cyberfox277

May-8

Yes, I was asking both of you, I also have no idea if I should assemble it or not smiley