Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

THIS is what it looks like   Achievements and Musings

Started 8/13/21 by AEGram; 7155 views.

I have joined the club!!

Got this.............................

to get this.........................

only 1999 quests to go................................................

AEGram

Dec-3

Oh, WoW!!!!!!! Way, way, way kewl!!!!!!

Way to go!!!!!!

I can't make out your level, but it's definitely below 100l.....which is good. You should have an easier time getting the remaining Keys than I'm having because my airships want to deliver way more than 300 wheels.

• Edited December 3, 2022 5:26 pm  by  AEGram

I'm on level 80 (for many years while working on achievements). After completing the 10-part DQ achievement this year, I really concentrated on Trina quests. I also took your advice of playing the puzzles for diamonds so that I can call back the airship until I get one that has 300+wheels. Thanks for that advice as it saves on the airship items!!

AEGram

Dec-5

Something that has also worked for me is to play all the Castle Challenges....it helps with being more diligent with Trina's quests.

Look ahead in the CC to which day they ask you to send multiple packed airships.......then have a quest from Trina waiting for when that day is unlocked.

Get the airship to deliver one with the amount of wheels you're willing to send....send that one off.....then...play, play, play Trina's quests until you get the next one for wheels.....

Follow same procedure until you complete the CC task.

Yep, started doing that too when I started concentrating on the quests. Also, I now use the events to complete quests, I figure since I'm already doing all my friend's rooms I may as well make them count (beyond the extra coins!!).