Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Janet / Isadora   Messages from the Heart

Started Aug-30 by kthreads; 576 views.
kthreads

Aug-30

Hi everyone. I have to go out to Oregon to be with my Mother, who is now in hospice. I will be gone from tomorrow until Sept 12.

As part of the Consortium and in need of traps for the upcoming Fall Event and wands for the Winter event, I will leave those two items up on my wishlists for PC games Janet and Isadora. I can't take my PC with me.... I know I have event eggs / items up on those lists, but will be taking them down until I get home.  I am also part of the Ice breath swap, but will be taking that off my wishlist as I won't be able to gift ice breaths to all the fabulous friends who gift them to me. 

I will pick everything back up when I get home. If I will be delayed longer than Sept 12, I will let everyone know. I will still have my Android games with me and will get in and gift as often as I will be able to.

Janet

PC:  Janet~consortium / Isadora~consortium

Android: jdmrgn~consortium/ jdmrgn2~consortium  (new #a1398782) / janni

SharpEye1

Aug-31

Hi Janet--Just now seeing your post.  I'm keeping you and your mom in my prayers during this difficult time.

Ada

misstracy22

Sep-2

Hi Janet,

Thanks for letting us know. You, your mum and family are in my thoughts and prayers. 
hugs, Tracy 

EllyV

Sep-6

take care of your family and yourself.

and be safe.

Elly