Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

wondering what others think   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-5 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 1735 views.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but since there are so many jaw dropping new, beautiful HOS added, I am wondering ----

What is the most beautifully done HOS in the game for you? For me, it is the "Ghostly Stables" with its blue, gold, and turquoise blend accenting the horse ---- the very best one in the game for me.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Sep-5

I've always liked Rock Tree. Those squirrels are cuties. Mushrooms and Moss has long been a favourite as well.

And, of course, the Poseidon Fountain. Poseidon is quite the hottie.

datsalotta

Sep-6

When I first saw Ghostly Stables I picked that one as my fave.

Gotta say there are some beautifuls graphics is so many HOSs - hard to choose.

datsalotta

Oh, wow, you bet ---- there are a ton of spectacular scenes ---- it really is hard to choose just one or a few!

AEGram

Sep-8

There are too many to select just one single "like it best HOS."

Some I like for the interactions....some I like for the graphics.....some I like for the animations therein.

For some reason, one of my favorite "interaction HOSs" is the Druid's Hut.....gotta love that crab you can change to a toad and then make hop away!

But, I can easily and without question decide which of the puzzles is my favorite! ..... Olympe, the Harpy is by far in first place!

In reply toRe: msg 5

Well, I hate to admit it, but ---- I have no idea which puzzle that is.

And, I can't seem to find the Druid's Hut ---- they just start to all run together after so many.

LvlSlgr

Sep-10

I believe this is the puzzle - Olympe, the Harpy - AEGram was referring to.  (AEGram, if I'm wrong please correct me.)

This is the Druid's Hut HOS. It can be found in the Sacred Grove area of Northern Islands. It's one of my favorites also because of the interactions. I just can't resist clicking on the crab and then the toad.

CC to AEGram

You are so kind to post those for me (and anyone else) to see. But, of course, it really comes as no surprise as you are always so generous with your help.

Thank you very much.

LvlSlgr

Sep-10

Thank you very much Jenny MC. 

I help when I can but there are others in this forum who help a lot more than I do. AEGram and Tammy27 are the top two that come to mind. And to be honest, sometimes I see a posted question and will just wait to see if they respond because I think they do a much better job than I do. wink

Well, you are  100% correct about AEGram and Tammy27 ---- they are always very, very helpful and extremely generous with their time ---- just like you!smiley