Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Great prizes for Castle Challenge????   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-6 by RBL37; 2309 views.
In reply toRe: msg 10

Most anything (unique stamps, airship items, diamonds, gold, ZZ items ---- anything!!) would be better than avatars, which are useless. 

In reply toRe: msg 9
Hirento

Sep-10

RBL37 said:

Were I not willing (and able) to pay for diamonds I wouldn't/couldn't continue

Lol, yes that's what's my niece wanted to do! She's only 13 and wanted to spend her allowance on purchasing diamonds!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and naturally wouldn't let her do that!

But I felt responsible, in a way, as I was the one introduced her to this game. Seeing her almost in tears over not being able to finish one of the challenges that day or the next but having to wait 3 days - that's how long the Dice game took her - well I realized that's what the developers were aiming for. With the challenges, I mean. I suppose I got a bit disillusioned by this experience.

I had her put the Phoenix egg on her wish list, along with the rest, so that I at least could feed her something to sell.

RBL37

Sep-12

That's sweet of you to help her with some items she can sell. What you might consider encouraging her to do is ask for Google Play cards for her Birthday or Christmas, etc. Then its like a double treat! I have NO SHAME whatsoever in telling people I want them when someone asks...Even my Mom will send me one occasionally! Just something to consider!

In reply toRe: msg 8
Honeyphan

Sep-12

Oh, wow - that's awful!  Yeah, I did think you were new - sorry for all of what you probably knew already! lol

At least with the events coming up - fall and then Christmas - that will give you a chance to build up your inventory and coin, and if you need more private rooms to play, I have 4 games for that purpose, along with my main game. :)

(I need to hunt and bump my thread for that soon... )

In reply toRe: msg 10
Honeyphan

Sep-12

I would have loved to have known about MC at the time of the tournaments - I would have loved to play them, but I understand why they removed it and respect them for going by the honor system as their code of conduct. Nice.

I enjoy playing the tournaments in Wanderland and was really grinding away at that for awhile, often getting the first prize ruby chest or the gold - but now I just dabble. lol

I've been exerting most of my energy in The Panic Room, since they have soooo many events that are fun to play and the mystery/story is so good...

RBL37

Sep-17

Absolutely no problem! I thought is was incredibly kind and generous for you to share some of ideas/tips with me. I appreciate it...  ;~) L

RBL37

Sep-17

Hmmm...I'll have to look into those (once I get further along in my MC game!) Thanks! L