Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SharpEye Needs Prayers for Sister   Messages from the Heart

Started Sep-6 by SharpEye1; 11970 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-18

Albrecht Dürer | Renaissance art, Hand art, Praying hands

oiuoiu321

Sep-18

Lovely prayer.  Still praying for Sherry and all her loved ones.

SharpEye1

Sep-18

Thank you all again for your prayers and support!

So much is always going on, it's hard to remember what my last update to you included.  Anyway, we're focusing on getting Sherry's kidney numbers up, fluid levels down, and oxygen levels up so she can be released to rehab, then later to my home.  She has decided against the CABG surgery, feeling that she would be in more pain and that she would like to have quality of life for whatever time she has left, as opposed to more pain and longer life, and the surgeon agrees she's fragile right now, as far as making it through it.  So, building up strength and keeping all the numbers in the right range is the focus for now.  Although, truth be told, I'm not sure she'll agree to the surgery later at all.  We'll see.

She has been told she can no longer drive, or work, or go home, so she finally agreed to put in for disability retirement.  We're also filing for Social Security disability.  Friday was a long day because we also took care of other paperwork that needed a notary.  It's difficult to get a witness for that in the hospital these days, because they don't want to be held financially liable, is how it was explained to us.  It just so happened a kitchen employee came in to take Sherry's lunch order and he kindly did it for us.  LOL  We did her Will and power of attorney.  We also had her sign over the title to her car and the house (trailer) so we can gift them rather than them creating an "estate" later.  Lastly, she insisted on a DNR/DNI, and we finally got that done as well.  So, that's where we are for now.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support!

Ada

Randytb

Sep-18

Dear sis

I send you every day a healing hug and Donna prays twice every day for you Sherry and Miriam

It is easy to say stay strong and take care of your self  but I know better,, but please for your brother and sister and Snookie over here we love and need you

For you Sherry and Miriam we hold you close to our hearts

SharpEye1

Sep-19

THANK YOU SO MUCH, RANDY!  NOW FOR A BIT OF GOOD NEWS!  

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL AND SHERRY SAID THEY TOLD HER THAT HER NUMBERS ARE GOOD TODAY, SO IF THEY STAY LIKE THEY ARE SHE CAN BE RELEASED TO REHAB IN A DAY OR TWO!

SO, THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS!  THEY ARE CLEARLY MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

ADA

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-20

My dear friend,

Ada, such good news. I pray with all my heart that this newest development will remain so she can head to rehab.

Keep strong my dear, the Good Lord is with you.

Love you,

Carol blush

SharpEye1

Sep-22

Thank you so much, Carol!

Hi all,
Sherry got transferred to Crofton Care (now Autumn Life) this afternoon. She's happy to finally be out of the hospital and at Crofton because, even though they've been taken over by another company (Corporate now), no longer a private facility, the staff, doctors, physical therapists, and most importantly, the kitchen staff are all still the same as when mom and my brother were there.  Good people, good service, and good food!  LOL

Love you all,
Ada
Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-22

My dear friend,

Ada, such good news to report. So so different from past days and weeks. I'm happy to know that Sherry's in a place that translates to home and comfort. Just know that prayers will continue to be said for you and your family. As I said, the Good Lord is with y'all.

Computer is down, so will be out till next week.

Love you much, and take care,

Carolblush

SharpEye1

Sep-22

Thank you, Carol!  You're such a dear friend and I really appreciate all you do for us!  Good to know about your computer, although, I've naturally been in and out myself, and will be for the next little while, so we can get other maters dealt with on Sherry's behalf (disability retirement paperwork, selling the house as she'll be moving in with me after rehab, etc.)

Randytb

Sep-23

Woo Woo happy dance time

As Ada has thanked you all for the good wishes the prayers and your friendships  if I may say thank you from the bottom of my heart this means so much to our Ada that we come together as a MC family and to see the prayers work