Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SharpEye Needs Prayers for Sister   Messages from the Heart

Started Sep-6 by SharpEye1; 11968 views.
In reply toRe: msg 49
Randytb

Sep-27

Sorry to put this here I am not in shape to find were to put it

I do not mean to take away from Ada's prayers for Sherry 

We just got news that a friend of  Donna of 49 years is in a coma and Doctors give her tonight or tomorrow.

Not only a friend to Donna and our family Donna was one of her brides maid at Annie;s wedding.

To much lose to many family and friends

oiuoiu321

Sep-28

So sorry to hear about your friend.  Praying for Donna and all her loved ones.

misstracy22

Sep-28

So sorry. Donna, her friend and their families in my prayers and mind at such a difficult time. 
Tracy 

Geez Randy, I'm so awfully sorry to hear more sad news.  My heart and prayers go out to you, Donna and your friend's family.  I honestly believe 2021 will go down in the history books as the worst year ever for personal heartaches.  God Bless you all.  Take care.

SharpEye1

Sep-28

No worries, Randy--

I'm just so sorry this has happened so soon after Danny!  Now, ya'll are in MY prayers too!!  Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Ada

Randytb

Sep-29

Thank you Ada  but as I said in the pm Annie died last night at 8 pm

We are waiting to hear  about her husband.

he is the same hospital having more surgery to remove more toes  he is diabetic.

I do not know how many more tears have to flow or heart to break so soon after our Danny

I thank you all for kind words prayers and well wishes  Sherry needs us more no to keep her strong and get her home

Oh Randy, I am so sorry to hear Annie died.  I know her situation was dire, but I was still hoping against hope.  All my thoughts and prayers go out to her husband.  I just don't know how much more of this any of us can bear.  I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but this year seems to have been especially cruel.  So many people dealing not just with the virus or other illnesses, but depression and hopelessness.  I will pray especially hard for y'all and hope you find some measure of peace.  broken_heart

Randytb

Oct-2

Dear Libby,

Thank you again for your kind words and yes she went fast a blessing in one way because her daughter was going to do every thing not knowing her Mother did not get to sign a DNR/DNI 

I agree this has been one horrific year with as you said we are dealing with Covid and sorry to say stupid people refusing to get the shots so it is an never ending battle and making the Vareants stronger and spread easier/ so we are going to continue to lose friends family  and millions we do not know

Where does it end?

When does it stop?

One thing we are blessed with is here in this forum were the call goes out prayers needed we become as one

Let us continue for Ada and Sherry  who is getting stronger every day

Bless you all for all your prayers and Libby my family holds you toght to our hearts

SharpEye1

Oct-4

I DIDN'T WORK AT SHERRY'S TODAY (CLEARING OUT HER HOUSE) BECAUSE I WENT YESTERDAY TO GET MY FLU SHOT AND MY LAST PNEUMONIA SHOT. GOT BOTH IN THE SAME ARM (BETTER ONE ARM SORE THAN TWO), BUT THAT MAY HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE. EVEN THOUGH I TOOK ADVIL LAST NIGHT AND TODAY, AND PRESCRIPTION PAIN PILLS, IT'S SOOOOOOO SORE! SO, MIRIAM AND I  AGREED TO NIX ANYMORE TRIPS TO SHERRY'S HOUSE UNTIL THE WEEKEND AS MIRIAM HAS WORK AND DR. APPTS, PLUS TAKING SHERRY OUT FOR AN APPT. WITH THE FOOT SURGEON FOR FOLLOW UP. SHE SAID THEY TALKED ABOUT DOING DEBRIDING. YIKES! ONE OF THE NURSES SUGGESTED THERE MAY BE A COUPLE MORE SPOTS SHOWING UP. WE'LL SEE WHAT THE SURGEON SAYS TOMORROW. IF THERE ARE, SHERRY SAID NO MORE SURGERY. SHE JUST WANTS TO DO AND EAT WHAT SHE WANTS FOR THE TIME SHE HAS LEFT AND THAT'S IT. I MEAN, I GET IT, BUT STILL. **SIGH**

Ada

In reply toRe: msg 58
SharpEye1

Oct-15

Hi All,
There were 2 more COVID outbreaks (3 total now in a week and a half) so 14 staff and residents were impacted.  So, we decided Wednesday to get Sherry out of there so she didn't end up eventually with a COVID outbreak infection on top of everything else.  So, she's now with me, living here.  Next week I'll be getting her to all her doctors appointments for her follow ups.  The foot doctor is setting up home health and physical therapy to come to the house, so that's good.  I took her today for her follow up with the heart surgeon, and after he explained everything to her again (with her more coherent now to understand everything better) she has decided she WOULD do the bypass surgery.  But, he said her heart is not strong enough yet, that it would be a few months.  She'll see the cardiologist next week, and regularly, to determine when she is ready for it.  We're basically looking at 3 to 6 months from now.
Thanks again for all the prayers!  Clearly God has heard us and is responding!!
Ada