Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I did it!   Achievements and Musings

Started Sep-13 by Tannie2018; 925 views.
Tannie2018

Sep-13

I finally did it. I completed Ace Assistant. Wow, I can't believe it's finally done. I was such a long journey. I play under the name of Tanee.

For all those interested, here are my stats:

Level 91.

I quite leveling because the Airship requests were getting higher and higher, so I had hoped staying 91 would make it easier. Not sure if it did. I did set a max limit of 321 for sending airship.

HOS completed: 171,041

Airship items left: 170, 272, 278, 381, 437, 438

Diamonds left: 2679

Postcards left: 2438

I got serious about Trina after I had completed the DQ achievements. At that time, I had over 10,000 diamonds and a minimum of 2,000 airship items for each of them. I would have run out of postcards, but for some reason, the game quit asking for them for awhile.

Amongst other glitches I had is the missing Dragon Foot. It didn't exist in my game, so every time I had a blue key quest wanting it, I had to use diamonds. But interestingly, the last time I was sent there, the foot mysteriously appeared. I guess the Dev's finally fixed it.

The worst glitch I had is the lag glitch. My game almost became impossible to play. The most HOS I could do was 10 without too much lag, but it became worse & worse with each HOS. If I endured, the game would eventually disconnect. Restarting the game didn't fix it. I actually had to restart my computer in order to make the game playable again. This lasted for a few months, and mysteriously fixed itself. Although I still have issues with the top scores disappearing, and I need to use the task manager to close the game, or it will not fully close, so that I cannot restart it without restarting my computer.

Coins: 17,876,541 which is about to get a lot less as I now plan on leveling to max.

I don't think I will get Key Master done as I am very burned out, but I am too excited to quit game right now, so I will be doing some.

Thank you for being my friend, and listening to me babble.

Best wishes everyone,

Tanee

Congrats on your achievement!!

LvlSlgr

Sep-13

Congratulations! I noticed you added "3K Trina" to your name in the game.

SharpEye1

Sep-13

Way to go!  That's a hard won achievement!!  Congratulations! heart_eyes

Ada

Way to go ok_hand That is quite the achievement to get!  CONGRATULATIONS grinning

Pat maple_leaf

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-13

Congratulations on your magnificent achievement!

oiuoiu321

Sep-14

Wow, that's a toughie!  Way to go!!!

AEGram

Sep-14

Congratulations! 

I know how it feels because I recently also finished Ace Assistant.....what a wonderful feeling.

However, I made the mistake to continue to level up and the airship wheel requests have also increased.

So, if you ever think you might want to get Key Master, you might want to remain content to stay on Level 91 because your requests for the lower 300 airship amounts will be far closer to the 300 than they are at the upper levels.

I wish I'd stopped leveling up around Level 80 at the highest because it would have been much easier to maintain airship inventory.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Tannie2018

Sep-28

Too late. I'm committed to the last few levels in order to get back the blue key quests, but yikes. I still refuse to send airships greater than 322, well up to 327 if it wants my highest 3. I have really slowed down in doing hos, so either I need to pick it up, or not send any until an event or holiday. I had always looked forward to finishing it so I could get to max again, but like you, regret it. I certainly wont ever go higher than 108, and only then so I can get back dailies.