Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friend requests   Friends

Started Sep-14 by eyethestorm; 480 views.
eyethestorm

Sep-14

I lost my old account and all my friends.  Would love to get new friends!!!

my code is i2828803 and my player name is Lya.

Thanks!!!

sue516

Sep-15

Hello Lya

Sorry to hear you have lost all your old friends.

I’m sending you an invite.

Sue516

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-15

I'll send invites from my 2 ios games.

TLB2 and Twinkle

Azurina

Sep-16

LOST FRIENDS

rather than begin another post or send so many private message, i hope no-one minds if i post this here...

many friends are red and i need to make sure they are either in limbo waiting for a next event, dead accounts or a glitch, so please if any of you listed below are still playing or intend to come back, let me know via PM (I have not included any who are taking a known break). If you are still playing, i will send you gifts again if i have them and hope you receive them despite being red!

black moon, daeni, alex, beachwalker, diane, elainecompdied, gypsylee67, hotaru07,icky, j fin new id, erin (level36), KMorgan, mandymoo, MCLthanks, millie, monkeymom, moof, morgantks, mothermayhem, ophelia thanks all, P.B. Aussie, Robert akatheoldguy, Rosie, Saphira, Sheila-backagain, Space Kitty - still need, timmie.

Please if any of you can let me know or if anyone else knows what is going on with any of them, please PM me. thanks Azurina