Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends needed   Friends

Started Oct-4 by Lisadengel; 2510 views.
Lisadengel

Oct-4

Hi everyone, 

I am recently back playing MC (it was finally transferred over from my old PC to my new PC), but I only have one friend...I am in desperate need of plain stamps and was wondering if anyone would mind letting me add them as a friend?  

My name is Lisa and my Friend ID is 910622...I'm on lovely level 45 where every lab item seems to need MANY plain stamps...thank you so much in advance!  

Just wanted to let you know that I don't have a huge inventory of items yet but I will regift as soon as I possibly can to anyone who can send me plain stamps!

THANK YOU!!!

I would be happy to invite you.  I can help with any stamp you need.

I play as Ben.

LvlSlgr

Oct-4

Lisadengel said:

I am in desperate need of plain stamps

I'll send you an invitation. I have plenty of stamps I can gift to you.

dollymix16

Oct-5

Hi,

I play as dollymix. Will send you an invite.

Sent you an invite.  

(Edited to remove game name)

jbbp

Oct-5

Will send you invite I have lots of plain stamps

SirNova

Oct-7

Hi Lisa

I will send you an invite when I next login. I am very happy to gift lower levels and you don't need to worry about gifting back as I very rarely have anything on my wish list.

I play as Fiona - Scotland

In reply toRe: msg 7
Lisadengel

Oct-7

I want to thank all my amazing new friends who have been SO generous in gifting me plain stamps!  So far (not counting John), I am up to 27 friends in just a couple of days! 

I just found out that you can gift 15x per day so I will try to give to as many of you as possible!  I have a lot of some of the airship items and some of the other stamps I would love to gift!

If any of you - or anyone else reading this - knows of anyone who can gift the plain stamps to me - they are the only thing I have on my wish list - I would be so grateful if they could add me as a friend!  

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

Lisa

Chrismills

Oct-8

I added you as my first friend.  :)  I'm brand new on this forum and have been playing the game a couple of weeks (I actually played it YEARS ago and lost it but I wasn't that far into it at the time anyway).  I'm also looking for friends id 897714.  

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-8

Sent invite.  Lisa, you're already a friend.