Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

10/04/21 update has taken my friends list   Technical Issues

Started Oct-4 by dairrr; 1253 views.
dairrr

Oct-4

i had 102 of you darling folks on my list,yes i know a few of you under two or three different name sooO ....what now my list been shortened to 31, if you all don't show back up shortly would you be so kind and FRIEND ME

DAIR

In reply toRe: msg 1
iBiff

Oct-4

On IOS sometimes my list doesn't seem to load properly after restarting the game. I have to open it several times for it to populate properly. (This is especially annoying given that if I don't restart the game every few days it stops giving me daily bonuses.)

In reply toRe: msg 1
mdpetdoc

Oct-4

The friend list loads in groups of 30 (+1 for John). Close the friends, open and hit the search magnifying glass then close. Repeat until the whole list loads. 

dairrr

Oct-4

most of us are well  aware that our friends list load in groups,as am i,my list wasn't operating right i was in my game for a hour after downloading when i noticed the missing list...i crossed my fingers hoping it was more of trick seeing the download itself was the treat..after i posted this walla my list fully loaded,i'm here now because my game is like playing in syrup...woohoo i have my delightful and very generous friends back in full i'm at peace..

In reply toRe: msg 4
Honeyphan

Oct-5

There has been an issue with friends on the new update for several people, including myself.

I go back and forth - open my received the gift list - to see who to gift next - go to friends, gift one or two there - go back to list, reopen friends, etc - Sometimes it worked.

But three times when I did this, it crashed the game all three times. I had to open the game again. And a fourth time, when it had showed all my friends there previously, I went back and it was all blank - friends missing. I tried to click out, but the game was frozen and I had to hard close it. This has happened to others as well...

So clearly there is some glitch with the new update, and hopefully they will fix it soon!

Cyberfox277

Oct-7

Yes, I've been too busy to return gifts lately, but I think we were still friends, and you just disappeared? I was puzzled, I'm missing 7 or 8 friends and usually we get a warning when someone unfriends you? open_mouth

With this last update some players have lost their games, so that is why they might be missing from your game. Elephant Games is working on a fix to the issues.

Cyberfox277

Oct-7

Yes, I've just found out about that reading the forum cry 

Honeyphan

Oct-8

I haven't opened my game all day - too nervous to do so - but no, I didn't unfriend you.

Last time I looked all my friends were still there.  Just impossible to gift without causing the game to crash.

Cyberfox277

Oct-11

Yes, I assumed that. I've been unfriended before by people who only make events, and I'm fine with that BTW, but this was different, some people just disappeared. I hope BF fixes it soon.