Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unexpected PC Friend Requests   Friends

Started Oct-5 by JustMe2 (CantFindName); 1499 views.

Does anyone know KimM xxxx64 (Level 108) or Michaela xxxx19 (Level 29)?  

Thanks!

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-5

I have both and they gift on a regular basis. Hope this helps.

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-5

Hey there,

I have been playing MC since 2014 and have had several games.  

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-5

I also sent you an invite from Ashley, that one is mine too.

Sorry, Michaela!  I missed this post!  I accepted Ashley, too, but I cleared my Wish List and haven't gone back into the game since the 6th.  I lost my game to a corrupted Save about 3 years ago now, and I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure it doesn't happen again.  I'll be back once the issue is fixed, though.

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-10

No worries, I completely understand.  I think I have lost a total of 5 games.  I started over because I don't get the achievements, etc from BFG so it doesn't makes sense.  This year has been rough because I had 2 games that struggled with the Spring event and the event was over before anybody assisted and then my achievements were permanently corrupted.

Hopefully, this will be resolved before the fall event.  

Cyberfox277

Oct-14

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of confused here  Why do you even need to ask that? They've sent you a friend request, you can say yes or no? And unless you have too many friends, I have no idea why you'd say no anyway?

Some players have received requests from unknown players, and upon accepting them, found their games were altered/damaged.  No one quite knows who these phantom players might be, so it's become commonplace to ask in the forum if one hasn't posted asking for new friends and one pops up that isn't recognized.  Hope this clears up your confusion!  wink

Cyberfox277

Oct-16

Yes, it does now relaxed But maybe you should save your game often into the cloud? I do it often, because I don't trust my PC, not because I distrust my friends but still... winksmile