Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Airship frustration   Technical Issues

Started Oct-11 by Diannef130; 649 views.
Diannef130

Oct-11

Here I am venting again.  The 30 day challenge contains way too many requirements for airships.

For the 1st airship challenge, on 1 of my games I needed 1 more airship.  I had enough of 2 of the items But not the 3rd.  I used diamonds for the 3rd item, and when I clicked to send the airship, my game shut down.  When I entered my game again, the 1st 2 items were still packed, but the 3rd item, which I had used diamonds on, was at zero and my diamonds are gone.  I don't have enough diamonds left for that item and it won't let me cancel the first two items or send the ship.  The other annoyance is that I was almost done with the 10 part daily quest which also needed an airship. 

I know there is nothing any of you can do, but I just needed to whine.

I wish I could get airship items with coins.  I have over three million of those.  It sure takes a long time to play enough to get enough items for four different games!!!

I guess I need to give up on my addiction!!!  Lol

Tannie2018

Oct-11

Do you do the puzzles for diamonds? That's how I get what I need. So long as the items you request in the puzzle are worth more than 5 diamonds, they will be the firs reward. Doesn't help with the lost diamonds, but it will in getting more.

AEGram

Oct-11

Diannef130 said:

Here I am venting again.  The 30 day challenge contains way too many requirements for airships.

Yep.....I totally agree.......but in all things Castle Challenge, there seems to be a preponderance of requests for players to give up airship items.

That said.....do you really want a frame you can display until the next CC starts? 

There is no permanent, get to keep item from this CC......we've been given 3 new avatars for each one for the duration of the times they've been offered. But some people got tired of 3 new avatars. After all, we currently have 174! Why do we need 3 more????????

I have done every CC they've had because.....well, because I had not missed one and then it became difficult for me to consider there would be a locked avatar in my listing that I could never unlock regardless of what I do. I've always mirrored Trina's requests to the tasks in the CC because she's my primary goal now that I've completed all the other achievements.

But....this time, I've been released from the doing of the CCs.....I don't have to do any tasks I don't want to do because I have nothing to lose. I have nothing to lose because I gain nothing. 

So, I'm playing this CC only as much as Trina plays along with her requests. If I get stuck on something......oh, well.

Diannef130

Oct-12

Yes I do the puzzles for airship items and diamonds, but I am not very good at picking the correct hand ?of that silly little boy. Thanks for the encouragement, but I think I am done with this challenge.  Have a great day.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Diannef130

Oct-12

I really appreciate your advice and comments.  I agree that I don't need or want the frames or more avatars.  I have always completed all of the challenges, just because of my ocd.  I am going to take a break from this one and read a book!!  Enjoy your day.

LvlSlgr

Oct-12

Diannef130 said:

I am going to take a break from this one and read a book!! 

Great idea! That's what I've been doing while not playing MC.

Currently reading The Man Who Played with Fire: Stieg Larsson's Lost Files and the Hunt for an Assassin by Jan Stocklassa. Stieg Larsson was the author of the Millennium trilogy - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; The Girl Who Played with Fire; and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.