Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Di and Diane   Friends

Started Oct-13 by Di (amina046); 447 views.
Di (amina046)

Oct-13

Hi all my dear friends and fellow players!

I have come thru this massive upheaval unscathed but don’t dare to try playing. So, I opened my games, both on PC and ios enough to take down my wishlists until such time as I read here that things have been fixed. If I miss CC and even the fall event then so be it. I would just never start over. In the meantime I am playing a rather intricate Seekers Notes and simple June’s Journey.

Be well and take care, I miss you all,

Di

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-14

Hi Diane/Di,

I believe I have both names on my game, which is non-existent at present. Back to level 1. Waiting to hear back from Elephant Games. 

I currently am playing June's Journey only because my girls have pestered me to do so.

Good luck with your game as I hope BFG will fix all.

Shyloblush

Di (amina046)

Oct-14

Hi, I am sorry to say that I am not the one but I hope that when you get your game back and I dare open mine we shall play together,

best of luck to you

Di

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-14

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know. However, whenever I land, I hope to find you. Good luck with your game.

Shylo