Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MIDNIGHT CASTLE ANONYMOUS    Oh the Absurdity!

Started Oct-13 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 1052 views.

My name is Tammy and I'm an MC addict. 

It's been a week and a half since I last played Midnight Castle........................

In that time I've installed a bathroom faucet, uninstalled/resinstalled a bathroom faucet, called a plumber to help with the bathroom faucet.

I've had 3 covid tests due to positive cases at work.

I drove 6 hours (there and back) to get my hair cut and colored, (only allow my sister to do it and she lives 3 hours away).

I started Physical Therapy for a back issue.

I've been to work where I now get screened by a machine (have to give it a thumbs up to start the process, yes like a former President likes to do).

I've done some retail therapy.

I've done the day to day housekeeping tasks and of course spent quality time with my 2 furballs.

And, of course, I started making a spreadsheet for my MC game in case the worst happens................................

How are the rest of my MC family doing?????

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-14

Hello Tammy, I'm a recovering MC addict.

You know you're an MC addict when you realize that you're hungry because you haven't eaten all day;

When the tune in your head becomes: BFG BFG whatcha gonna do when we come for you;

When you play your MC game even though 8 of your friends have disappeared from your game because you just have to send gifts to your friends;

When you start dreaming about making updates to your MC excel spreadsheet;

When you wake up and can't wait to gift your MC friends;

When you can't wait to open your gifts from friends because it's like opening mail (I used to find long distance penpals as a teenager because I loved sending/receiving mail, and yes it was a struggle when I knew mail wouldn't be delivered on Sunday's);

That said, my MC forum friends have helped me through some very difficult times and although we may never meet, you're still awesome friends

Yes, I still make it to VA appts, do housework, etc. but my day ALWAYS includes playing MC

katiek2

Oct-14

Welcome to the family, Michaela!

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-14

Thank you!  Weird times

This brings back memories of the early days in the old Big Fish Forum back in 2014.  We had a lot of fun in the MC addict thread.  I still play with some of those friends all these years later.  I was fortunate to be able to meet some of them back in 2018

Honeyphan

Oct-15

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

In that time I've installed a bathroom faucet, uninstalled/resinstalled a bathroom faucet, called a plumber to help with the bathroom faucet.

LOL!!!! - For some reason, this reminds me of something that Erma Bombeck would write! (That's a compliment, btw - she is a comedian who wrote books of her life/family - always had me laughing, sometimes with tears coming out of my eyes) -

As for me -

besides the daily grind of housework and the wonderful perks of visits from my boys -

I have immersed myself in The Panic Room, Hidden City, Sherlock, and Hidden Treasures...

And though I love playing those games/holiday events (and it sure helps to take screenshots when doing some of those HOSes! lol) -

I still miss my MC.

pclark200

Oct-16

Going through MC withdrawal! I haven't lost my game because you all warned me. But it is hard to not go and play when 5pm rolls around (new day for MC in my time zone). I hope someone posts when they actually fix the darn thing!

frankie563

Oct-16

me too hope others more knowledgeable and informed will keep us posted.,,,,,I can't play my game even if I want to, it stops me with the Information notice that my game is outdated and needs to be updated....can't get beyond the notice to play.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Myelle (Myelle01)

Oct-16

I also keep wanting to play MC. Got all of my games updated just as these problems and lost games came around. Didn’t loose any of mine but came close on 2 of them. Lucky for me, despite the fact that the 2 games had trouble with downloading and installing, my games automatically reloaded the whole shebang.

I found that I could do the hos rounds without much trouble but had to close before moving to the next map page. However, I quit playing when I read of more people loosing their games. Now, I want to play but I shouldn’t. I really hope the fix and the fall update happen sooner than later.