Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

where's the current CC rewards 10/14/21   Technical Issues

Started Oct-14 by dairrr; 8077 views.
dairrr

Oct-14

i just finished the first 10 days spent a lot of time at it and spent a lot of game resources only to find i wasn't offered my ten day reward then went looking for where they are housed waiting to be earned and i can't find then anywhere......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH grumble grumble ...

In reply toRe: msg 1
mrs23

Oct-14

Same here. Got the morphing flowers and the banner came out saying Reward Earned but nothing. Even restarted my game hoping it would show up but it did not. Nothing to click on to receive the reward. Arghhhh.

In reply toRe: msg 1
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-14

That's interesting! Considering all this fiasco of players losing their games started with the current CC and the frame prize. Did it say reward earned?

mrs23

Oct-14

Yes it did. But there is no place to pick up the reward and it did not automatically show up around avatar.

In reply toRe: msg 4
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-14

wow! What a waste of resources. I sure hope the people that got this far are compensated. Has anyone contacted customer support about this?

The rewards are frames. There is a discussion about this in the New Update? discussion. We think this might be one of the causes of the troubles some of us are experiencing with the last update. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-14

I know that is the reward. I don't see anything new about it in the New Update? Thread. Have people that finished the 10 days gotten their reward? The first silver frame.

Sorry I’m at work and not able to better direct you to this discussion. I don’t know how many players are actually playing this CC with all the other issues going on.

Type the word Frame in the Search box and there are a number of posts about the frames.

In reply toRe: msg 4
LvlSlgr

Oct-14

This is what I'm thinking, but of course I could be completely wrong. 

Since we don't get to keep the frames then we can't claim them and that makes sense. But maybe others can see the frame around our profile picture when they see our avatar picture on the social page?  Just a thought. 

LvlSlgr

Oct-14

I couldn't resist and had to go into my game. I see John now has the silver frame around his avatar on the social page, but not any of my friends. But then I really don't know if any of them are playing the CC.

CC to mrs23