Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

where's the current CC rewards 10/14/21   Technical Issues

Started Oct-14 by dairrr; 8834 views.
dairrr

Oct-15

NO i didn't get that reward earned sign banner and john was wearing his silver frame when time rolled onto day ten, he was wearing the thirty day frame after the update and current to earn them CC started....AHHHHHHHHHH grumble grumble & says something stronger ....

Susanna502MC

Oct-15

I wonder if we get the frame at the end of the day?

Honeyphan

Oct-15

I'm not playing to see - but truthfully, if the frames didn't come to you as a reward, I would think it's all part of this massive glitch. It's been suggested that the frames were the cause, though I don't know... I do know when I downloaded the update, it showed "0 progress" for the longest time, and I thought maybe I had a bad connection, but then after several minutes, it showed numbers so I thought all was good...

My bad! lol

iBiff

Oct-15

Just to add to the confusion, out of 122 friends, one (other than John) has a frame.

In reply toRe: msg 19
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-15

interesting.. what level player?

In reply toRe: msg 19
LvlSlgr

Oct-16

Wow!! That's the first I've heard of that.

iBiff

Oct-16

The player is level 107. Their game name is "PlayerCookie", I accepted their friend request sometime during last year's Fall Event. 

In reply toRe: msg 22
dairrr

Oct-16

i have a  friend rowg whose silver frame popped up around their avatar some time yesterday level 10? .. they gifted me over night 10/15/21 when i openned my mail this am rows silver frame was GONE, how's that for adding to the confusion and AHHHHHHHHH what the hay....

dair

• Edited October 16, 2021 11:06 am  by  dairrr
In reply toRe: msg 23
DonnaAmelia

Oct-16

I took part in the challenge, too and didn’t get the frame either. What are you guys doing ? 

dairrr

Oct-16

i shouted out @Elephant Games over the CC Frame issue yesterday , i figure they are working on the fix for all the game issues... i swear i have developed a compulsive disorder i keep checking  the BF game app for the fix  update.. there is something MC wrong with me...

• Edited October 16, 2021 2:02 pm  by  dairrr