Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends   Friends

Started Jun-3 by mizztery; 1390 views.
mizztery

Jun-3

Hi I play on my laptop as 'mizztery'  ID  749495 looking for new friends 

Hi there Mizztery,

Sent you an invite.  I play as Ben.

Welcome :)

SharpEye1

Jun-3

Hi Mizztery, Welcome to your new MC home!  I would like to add you to the Master Members list for PC players so your friends can find you.  May I have your BFG forum name, game name, and human name (if you care to share it) so I can add you to the list?  The updated list will be published June 10 or 11, when Chilpep returns.  Thanks, Ada (Sharp Eye & Sparky in the game)

CC to Aynashachilpep
mizztery

Jun-3

Hi thanks very much for the welcome, my game name is mizztery  ID 749495 I think it's the same forum name but not sure and thanks again.

SharpEye1

Jun-3

You've been added.  Thanks! Ada

mizztery

Jun-4

Thanks very much Ada.

Howdy mizztery!

Pretty sure we are Friends in a few of my Z* Series Castles (I have 13 going)

Just checked . . . did your Game ID used to be 276603, Level 84 with the Frog Queen Avatar?  If so, I will delete that one.  Please let me know.

While I'm full up at the moment with long-term 'Regular' Gifting Friends, I will glady add you as an EVENT FRIEND.  So, please DON'T SEND GIFTS.  The occasional Gift here and there I should be able to return in a day or two, but I absolutely detest playing Gift CatchUp.  With 13 Castles going, it's a wonder I can keep ANYTHING straight!  

. . . and . . . I won't be playing much during the Summer Heat.  Will be chasing Dear Old Dad around with my First Aid Kit at the ready.  He's over 90, but fit enough to climb trees, get up on the roof . . . and usually falls.  Off to hospital we go.

Anyway, happy to have you as a Friend in each of my 13, especially during Events, for the Room Visits, & Event CCs when swapping Items are required.

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

mizztery

Jun-4

Hi Dhyani yes my old ID was 276603 until I got a new laptop and found I was back to level 1, fortunately Big Fish sorted it out for me so I'm back to level 84, lost all my friends though so now trying to build them back up.

Blimey I just about manage 1 castle never mind 13 !

Aww bless your Dad :)

Glad to have you as a friend xx

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-5

I'll send an invite, seems most of my friends are taking a break, always room for one more!