Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Major issues   Technical Issues

Started Oct-16 by Diannef130; 1480 views.
Diannef130

Oct-16

Does anyone have an idea when the issues will be resolved?  Since I don't dare to try to play my game, how will I know when it is fixed?

This was posted in another discussion, refer to the last sentence:

Oct-15

Elephant games restored my game and game me plenty of inventory to get the things they could not restore, They gave me keys and shards to redo the private rooms. They were even able to restore some achievements, not all. There last Email to me said a fix would be included with the fall update closer to US Halloween, which is October 31. 

Honeyphan

Oct-17

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)Robert (amf368) said:

They were even able to restore some achievements, not all. There last Email to me said a fix would be included with the fall update closer to US Halloween, which is October 31.

Okay, so I have a question about this -

I only put the update in my main (before I realized there would be problems) not my baby games - when the fix comes, will I need to put this old update in first for those games or can I just download the future update with the fix in it??

Cynbrat1

Oct-17

Good to hear Robert! . Several of my friends are still looking wonky, one is only the blank avi and name is "Player". Sure you are.

I was buying shards for the event and the game hung up during purchase. It took 12 days but they gave me 1700 shards (They said they sent 1900, but whatever) because even the mailman wasn't working. Everything but a refund.

I've already earned the first cheesy picture frame, but it doesn't show.

If there is a new Halloween room, I don't have that either. None of the old ones work.

I'm beginning to feel some affection for Dewayne at BF tech support and it's looking like the event will go into the New Year. I'm too old for this shit and really glad I have a Steam account to take it out on. Many will remember me from last Halloween when I never got the update and was whiney AF. I still recommend the full uninstall for that (although scary to do) but who knows what hoops we will have to go through for this cluster*.

BF lack of interest in MC is really showing.

Still finding peoples' car keys in the Grotto cement pond. And if the Chamberlain's name was Richard, did he play Dr.Kildare on TV?

Robert (amf368)

Oct-17

Yes this update will have to eventually downloaded because it contains a content update from 108 to 111. have downloaded on both PC games and my three Android/Kindle games. I still play but in five minute increments, no wish list till glitch fixed. 

Honeyphan

Oct-18

Thanks, Robert - I was afraid of that.

I really don't want to put the update in any of my other games, but at least will wait until the fix comes so I can do it immediately after. lol

In reply toRe: msg 6
GunnerGypsy

Oct-23

I have been unable to play since my computer had an up-date.  I played a little of the castle challenge and thought I was able to continue to play but since the update, have not be able to get past the Big Fish blue screen.  I came here and saw the banner suggesting not to play, so I don't.  

I am still interested in playing but am unable to get into the game.  Maybe it is a good thing, since I would lose my game and my alter ego's (Gypsy) game, too.

Please keep posting on BFG and EG progress.  Thanks.  Gunner and Gypsy

Susanna502MC

Oct-23

I opened another account on my pc (go to Settings/Accounts/Family Accounts). I opened Midnight Castle and got a new player ID at Level 1. It gives me a game to play and if it resets to 1, it would be no great loss. My regular pc games are at Level 71 and 88. I opened them long enough to accept my new game as a friend. Otherwise, I don't plan to play them until the consensus of opinion is that it is safe after the Fall update.

GunnerGypsy

Oct-26

Good idea.  I'll try that and see how it goes.  G/G