Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Safe to play or not   Welcome!

Started Oct-17 by Tennco (carlyMC); 28931 views.
Anglesey

Nov-8

That site is run by a fan and not by Elephant Games so I would be cautious about what is promised there.

Erin7770

Nov-8

Good to know. Thanks. 

NewbieOne

Nov-8

HI there, Frankie563,

I had the same thing on my game for forever. Didn't get anywhere with BFG or EG. Finally, out of frustration/desperation, I uninstalled/reinstalled the game and it works fine! Didn't lose anything! So, uninstall /reinstall and see if it works!

frankie563

Nov-9

thanks!  Sure hope this gets resolved soon, been playing this game since it started...goes back to 2014 I think, not sure.

NewbieOne

Nov-9

I hope it helps! I've been playing for years also. I think it goes back longer than 2014...Anyway, have fun storming the castle!

MC was a beta game in late 2013.   Charlieisr would know more as she was playing it before it was officially released.

NewbieOne, just thought you'd like this link.  I gave a little of the history of MC here:

MC's 7th Anniversary **SPOILERS** (delphiforums.com)

TinyFaerie, we need cleanup in aisle 5 please...........................LOL!!

CC to TinyFaerie
TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-11

My work is never done. LOL Dezombiefied!