Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

EG restoring my game Here is a link   Technical Issues

Started Oct-19 by datsalotta; 490 views.
datsalotta

Oct-19

To all players who have lost their game:

I lost my game at level 111. Emailed EG support and received a prompt reply saying they could not restore automatically but if I sent a list of ALL ITEMS, they could restore every item.

I had lost my game in 2017. I have played MC since 2014. I sent BFG an item list and they restored my game. So I went to the MS Excel file and copied it to Office 365. That done I used that list and added all the items since 2017. I forget exactly which level I was on then,but it was just before the room The East had existed in my game.

I recently sent the updated Excel list to Elephant Games

I am posting a link to this Excel file in hopes other MC players can use it, and revise it, to restore their own game. Having a list from 2017 saved me so much time and a good basis to start from.

https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?resid=D522E8FE0C7D3F8A!5135&ithint=file%2cxlsx&wdOrigin=OFFICECOM-HWA.MAIN.MRU

If not working try to open    midnight castle items list.xlsx  in Office365

I would also like to copy here an EG email to me

maria.mescheriakova <mariya.mescheriakova@elephant-games.com>
Mon 2021-10-18 1:34 AM

Hello Frances! Thank you so much for such structured list. I can access
it, everything's ok!
We'll start working on your game later this week.

Have a great day!

Here's hoping other MC players will find this helpful and get their games restored
Having done all the above and receiving prompt email replies from EG, I remain HOPEFUL

datsalotta

• Edited October 19, 2021 8:28 pm  by  datsalotta
SharpEye1

Oct-19

Can you please post the elephant email address you used?  I sent a second ticket to elephant, and again, it came back as undeliverable!  I sent both of my emails to: support@elephant-games.com  

What am I doing wrong?  Is there supposed to be spaces between the dash or something?  The Elephant reply you posted shows the email address exactly as I typed it, except a person's name has replaced the word support.  **Sigh**

Thanks,

Ada

datsalotta

Oct-19

I just emailed to support@elephantgames.com - outlook automatically entered the dash between elephant and games. The test email was sent with no problem.

go figure - did you fill in the subject? And enter a message?

try again??

datsalotta

• Edited October 19, 2021 5:47 pm  by  datsalotta
SharpEye1

Oct-19

Interesting!  I was putting the dash in myself.  So, now I'll try doing it the way you did!  Fingers crossed!  Thank you heart_eyes