Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game Restored   Technical Issues

Started Oct-23 by Merry1043; 1189 views.
Merry1043

Oct-23

My games Merry 775125 and Alice 800826 have been restored but will wait until update to open.  Not sure if I will have my friends  back but if not you will see a new friends request after update

We've restored your progress. And before opening the game don't forget to delete two files from the AppData folder.
Here is an instruction on how to open the AppData folder:
1. Press Win+R on  your computer
2. In the popped up window enter ""%appdata%"" without quotes

This will lead you directly to the Roaming folder. You need to find Elephant Games/Midnight Castle folder in which you need to delete Content folder and Save file.

Be careful playing the game before the next update

1isalone

Oct-23

Great News!! 

I am still typing up my list to send to Elephant Games. I am curious how long did it take them to restore it?

Honeyphan

Oct-23

So happy for you, Merry! :)

Hope this is soon the news of all players who were affected by this game-dimic (yes, a made up word. I do that sometimes. lol)!

Congrats on getting your games straightened out!! Look forward to seeing you back in the castle when I feel comfortable enough going back into my game. Will keep an eye out for your friend request.

Tammy27

Merry1043

Oct-23

I think I got my list to them and then in about 2 days they sent me email that iboth were restored.  They had been working on me for a very long time because they said they did not know I lost 2 games. I have not been in the game to see what they gave me because afraid it will crash and they warn about being very careful before the update

snowmany

Oct-26

I sent an email to support@elephant-games.com about a week ago and haven't heard back from them at all.  Is there a better contact email?  Thanks.  Snowmany

Merry1043

Oct-27

I don't remember how long it took at first for them to answer my email  but after that they sent emails to me quite often to keep me updated. I am sure right now they are trying to restore so many people's game that it may take a day or two to get to you.  I sent them a message around Oct 6 and they answered me on around Oct 7 asking for information on items I had. I sent them a spread sheet of what I could remember I had Sure I missed lots of things but am happy that they could restore anything

1isalone

Oct-30

Well, it is taking longer than 2 days for me but since the update is not available it doesn't really matter. I emailed my list 10/23 and was supposed to have it restored by 10/29 but nothing so far. I would be leery playing until update/fix is complete anyway.

1isalone

Oct-30

Did you check your spam folder? I have problems with some of my emails always going to spam even when I designate the sender as not spam. I am sure they are very busy but I do not know of another email. You could send it a second time and double-check the spelling in the address. 

Merry1043

Oct-31

If they are working on it they will propbably have it done very soon. At least you have herd from them. When they fixed mine they said they would either fix it this week or the next week as the weekend was coming up. We should not play yet anyway so do not panic