Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Grieving    Messages from the Heart

Started Oct-27 by mistybear; 837 views.
mistybear

Oct-27

I lost my dad today and even though we knew it was coming it is still hard. I know he is not suffering anymore but it doesn't make it any easier and one would think it would.

For serval months his pacemaker has been doing the work for his heart and then he started having kidney problems he was also suffering with Parkinson and dementia. 

Yesterday the 26th of Oct they put him on hospice and then next day he was gone, hard to take in.

RiP to my dad

So sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Tammy

Honeyphan

Oct-28

I am so sorry for your loss. <3

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your entire family...

~honey

oiuoiu321

Oct-28

(((((((HUGS)))))

I'm so sorry for your loss.  We are never prepared to lose someone we love.  Praying for your whole family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad.  My Dad passed last year so I grieve with you.  Please take care.

SharpEye1

Oct-28

I am so sorry for your loss.  It was the same way with my mom, rip, so I know what you mean.  I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Ada

Di (amina046)

Nov-4

A big hug for you is all I can think of since there are no words to bring relief to your great sadness. Only time will let you think of all the wonderfull times you had with him.