Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle Pets/Eggs   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Nov-17 by OldCrone; 1356 views.
OldCrone

Nov-17

Can someone remind me how to get Pegasus Egg please, so far I only have the one pet and the only egg i can buy is this one. All the others require seasonal event items...and still no sign of any autumn event or any clue if or when there will be the next seasonal event...

Randytb

Nov-17

OldCrone

The best way to get him put him on your wish list seeing he is a lower pet one of your friends might have an extra to gift

BUT DO NOT  DO THAT UNTIL THE GAME IS SAFE.

Randy......

I will check back when the game is safe and see did you get him and if not I think I have a few extra.

OldCrone

Nov-19

Thank you, I did this and have him. 

Mara1022

Nov-21

Hi OldCrone!

I'd be happy to help you get those seasonal things you need to hatch the Pegasus egg.  If you play on PC, add me as a friend Mara1022 (level 108) and Mara22 (level 21).  If you play on a tablet (I think that means it's IOS) then I'm Mara~tablet~  (level 13, and those are "tildes", not hyphens, lol).  

Then be sure you put what you need on your wish list in the Social area so I can click it.

Mara

mimicharlote

Nov-30

Can be obtained as the Mystery Item from Kala's Shop.