Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Latest news   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-18 by Angeli64 (Angeli6401); 2047 views.

Thank you for this update wink  Excited for the Christmas Event.

Patevergreen_tree

LvlSlgr

Nov-18

Oh! So the Fall Event has been canceled. I guess that makes sense. As late as it's getting, one of them would need to be canceled - Fall or Winter - and I think people would prefer the Winter Event where we can give Christmas gifts to our friends.

Also I find it hard to believe the following statement is correct - 

Based on our observations and testing, it appears that the progress loss that we’ve seen as of late is occurring to players that have friends list that exceed 450 people. 

I only had about 100 friends when the game started having the problems. The last time I checked I was down to 94. But I haven't played the game since about Oct. 7th and have only been in a few times to check on the number of friends. I'm still not playing until we get an update that will include something to fix the problem. I lost my game 2 other times (Mar. 2019 and Apr. 2020) and I'm not taking a chance on losing it again.

Honeyphan

Nov-18

Thank you so much for posting this, Angeli! :)

I know I am probably in the minority here, but I'm glad they're going to bring out the Christmas event next, especially as that is what my mind is geared to now...

Hope the testing goes as planned and they are able to pinpoint the problem soon...

This was posted on November 18th. Has anyone seen the contests and events they've posted on facebook? 

Shylo (shylo2425)

Dec-10

Thanks Brad for sharing. I saw the post shortly after it appeared.

LvlSlgr

Dec-10

Brad the Impala (OtterQueen) said:

Has anyone seen the contests and events they've posted on facebook?

I looked at FB and didn't see what you're talking about. Could you add a link? Thanks.

LvlSlgr

Dec-10

Brad, that link takes me to the same FB page I've been looking at. There's the Nov. 18th message about the "technical issues" and that the Fall Event has been cancelled, etc., but I don't see anything about any current "contests and events." The announcements about events that I see are all old ones - Nov. 13, 2020 Fall Event; Apr. 4, 2020 Spring Event; and more posted in 2019. I also see where there are other posts about other BigFish games which makes me believe this FB page is something done by BFG and not Elephant Games.

I believe Elephant Games Facebook page that is doing different things.