Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saw this on Facebook Midnight Castle   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-18 by Suenamie5; 4896 views.
Suenamie5

Nov-18

I apologize in advance if someone already posted this, it was on the FACEBOOK Midnight Castle page. I never look there but got this as a notification:
Dear players,
As you’re aware there are some technical issues related to progress loss in the game. We’d like to sincerely apologize for this. Based on our observations and testing, it appears that the progress loss that we’ve seen as of late is occurring to players that have friends list that exceed 450 people. If you fall under this category, please try to limit playing the game actively to avoid this issue of progress loss. Our team has been working on finding a solution to this issue.
The process for tracking down the cause and solution for this problem has taken quite a bit of time. Because of this, we regret to inform you that we must cancel the Halloween/Fall update this year. Currently our QA team is heads down testing the new Christmas update to sort out any issues and so we’re asking you to wait for just a bit more. With the release of the new update, we’ll be sending out a batch of free rewards for the inconvenience. Additionally, while work is being done on the new update, we’ll do our best conduct contests and events here on Facebook. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Last but not least – we’re aware of some players’ concerns that the game might be discontinued soon. We’d like to whole heartedly assure you that we’re not planning to discontinue Midnight Castle. We’ve got a whole lineup of content planned for the upcoming year bringing positive changes to the gameplay and rekindling the stories of some of our older heroes. We thank all of you, as we value all our players who have been and remain loyal fans of our game for many years.
Sincerely,
The Midnight Castle Team
  • Edited November 18, 2021 10:37 pm  by  Suenamie5

Hi Sue

Thanks for posting. Someone else did post it but I can't find it now as it was in the middle of another thread. I've checked on Facebook and Elephant Games have posted the same. Fingers crossed it is solved and before Christmas. Don't understand the 450 friends bit as neither of the games I lost have that many friends. Hope you are well

Norry 

Wendulka

Nov-19

Thank you for posting this, i've been checking for the autumn event every day for at least a month now, at least now i know what's happening. I wish they would at least open the haloween HOS in the private rooms for those of us short on coins

In reply toRe: msg 3
Moonki

Nov-19

I also wish they would open the Fall rooms or even the Anniversary room so we have something to play while we wait. I really need coins for my android game, although my iOS game is quite rich.  Moonki

In reply toRe: msg 4
Suenamie5

Nov-19

I was also checking for the update every day for about a month.  My games are okay so I’ve been popping in twice a day to play the new rooms.  Looking forward to the Christmas/Winter eventheart_eyes.

Sue N (Suenamie)

lilredhood51

Nov-19

it is awfully late to get a fall event started. Maybe they will be nice an give us a long winter event. It would be nice to have one a couple of months long. all of December and January would be great. both my android and computer games could use the extra coins to be able to level up. they are both as poor as church mice!

In reply toRe: msg 4
Di (amina046)

Nov-19

Hi my dear,

Is the game on ipad working without problems, I have not dared to open mine.

Moonki

Nov-19

On the whole, not bad. Occasionally it throws me out of the game and I have to go back, but it does take me to the same place. Also sometimes when I finish an HOS it hesitates before closing. It does always give whatever I’m due but one time the coins actually went up the screen in jerks. Much of it has seemed to get better, and I haven’t lost any friends or anything else. On the other hand, it is aa new laptop - 2 months old which may be part of it. I hold my breath every time I enter the program. I do hope the Christmas/Winter Event starts soon.

Hope this helps.

Take care of yourself. Monki

In reply toRe: msg 8
Di (amina046)

Nov-19

Thank you my dear, I have not opened my game since the calamity struck and I cannot imagine starting over. Have fun but take care!

judeplayer

Nov-20

My game on iPad mostly ok but does shut down occasionally when I’m gifting but a quick reload solves the problem. Have not lost any friends thankfully!  Am not playing though until the next update just in case. I did the challenge with no problems but don’t want to push my luck so have just stuck to gifting friends. Roll on Christmas !